Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum To Present Cotto, Bradley, Marquez To Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love to see any of those they would be great great fights. A fight for the title at 154 against Cotto is really intriguing specially with his new trainer and adjustments, Bradley would be fun because he would be first to beat a great fighter and Marquez well we know what to expect a great war.

I want all three this year.

Comment

• bradley wont sell at all

pac vs marquez could do near 2m ppv buys, its obvious to the world that is the only fight that will happen, pac will make like 32m or something from that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Right after mayweather gets sentenced now pac can fight in april or may. Flat out duck by team pac. Mayweather getting sentenced was the best thing to ever happen for arum. Abc people out t here still believe that mayweather is the one afraid.
        lmao what a ****** you are, you are saying pac is ducking floyd for him not fighting him due to him being a jail?

you ****** mofo

let me guess arum blackmailed floyd as well?

Comment

• Pac healed quick enough now huh Arum? Anyone defending Arum got to be a prick!

Comment

• There's no way in hell Freddie lets Manny take a fight with Cotto at 154. Hopefully it's nothing less then 150. If it's 150 or above Cotto has a good chance to beat this fraud unless Arum pays Cotto off so the Floyd fight could still happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
              let it be Timothy Bradley for the love of god....
              this.................................

Comment

• For over 6 months now I've said that it'll be Bradley in his first fight in 2012, and out of those names I hope it will be. Then retire.

Comment

• it'll be a cotto fight. you'll see. i don't see much of a difference in this one though. i would love for it to be competitive though.

a bradley fight won't sell, and a marquez fight will just end like all the others, too close to be definitive for one fighter or another.

Comment

• Cotto rematch @150-154, 10oz gloves.

Comment

• So glad to hear Pacquiao's cut will magically heal in time to fight in the spring now that Mayweather will be in prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X