Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Sr. was nothing but a brawler with no defense or boxing skills...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    ACCORDING TO YOUR LOGIC MAYWEATHER IS AN OFFENSIVE FIGHTER,BECAUSE Mayweather comes forward with great defense!

Heres your boy Winky, I dont know what the hell your talking about an offensive fighter,LOL You need to change your name Genius! LOL

LMAO First it was Anthony Dirrel and now this...

We'll talk about this tomorrow my friend.

Comment

YOU REALLY DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE DO YOU!

An offensive fighter relies MAINLY on punches, they USUALLY get hit alot because thier #1 objective is to punish you by hiting you. They usually throw punches in bunches, you know combos. EXAMPLE: Pacquiao,James kirkland,Paul Williams,Arturo Gotti,

A defensive fighter relies on there blocking,slipping,catching,sliding,footwoot work,head movement first. They rarely get hit, because their usually behind thier guard avoiding punches. EXAMPLE: Mayweather,winky wright,James Toney,Roy Jones,Pernel W.,Klitscho Bros,Andre Ward,B-HOP
      Is this your weak attempt of "trying" to get back from me owning you twice the other day because you didn't know what you were talking about?

Well, I can tell you, if you didn't know what you were talking about then, you sure as hell don't know now LMAO

After reading your posts the last few weeks though, I'm convinced that you really don't know any better. My guess is you've probably been in a few too many street fights and suffer from brain damage.

I'll just let this one marinate for now. Go ahead and get all your editing in that you need.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Roberto Duran springs to mind.

his defense was very good but it wasn't amazing to me...maybe we have a different definition of that word.

Comment

Too bad thats how most people view him, as a brawler

Same with Hagler

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            his defense was very good but it wasn't amazing to me...maybe we have a different definition of that word.
            Duran's defense was pretty amazing.

No one made a prime Ray Leonard miss so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              Is this your weak attempt of "trying" to get back from me owning you twice the other day because you didn't know what you were talking about?

Well, I can tell you, if you didn't know what you were talking about then, you sure as hell don't know now LMAO

After reading your posts the last few weeks though, I'm convinced that you really don't know any better. My guess is you've probably been in a few too many street fights and suffer from brain damage.

I'll just let this one marinate for now. Go ahead and get all your editing in that you need.
              Dude who do you think your fooling? Everybody who reads on BS knows that you dont know **** about boxing! You never owned anybody, your logic is ****** and ignorant. You say bull**** pretending to understand my sport but you sound like a fool! Anybody who knows and understands boxing will side with me on most topics, surley they would side with me on the difference between a defensive and offensive fighter! You my friend are an ignorant fool in the sweet sport of boxing! Now go away or watch MMA/UFC. Over there you could pretend your way around boxing , but over here on BS you are dealing with professional die hard fans. You'll never get away with the dumb **** you say!

Comment

LMAO First it was Anthony Dirrel and now this...

We'll talk about this tomorrow my friend.

An offensive fighter relies MAINLY on punches, they USUALLY get hit alot because thier #1 objective is to punish you by hiting you. They usually throw punches in bunches, you know combos. EXAMPLE: Pacquiao,James kirkland,Paul Williams,Arturo Gotti,

A defensive fighter relies on there blocking,slipping,catching,sliding,footwoot work,head movement first. They rarely get hit, because their usually behind thier guard avoiding punches. EXAMPLE: Mayweather,winky wright,James Toney,Roy Jones,Pernel W.,Klitscho Bros,Andre Ward,B-HOP

Comment

I'll just jump in and say IMO Winky is not an offensive minded fighter. There is a reason why he fights in that high guard. Very well noted in defense, not that impressive in offence except for a very good jab.

Comment

In the beginning of Winky's career, yes Winky was a defensive minded fighter.

Did you see Winky vs Taylor, Mosley, and Trinidad to name a few?

Yes, Winky would stand behind that high guard, but he backs his opponents up with the jab, followed by combonations to the body and up top... Back to the high jab, wash and repeat.

The question was, who is offensive minded fighters with great defense?

I answered Winky because he has great defense, but will also eat you up with a jab and combonations once he has you opened up... It's called a smart attack...

Or do you just think that all offensive minded fighters are "brawlers"?

Answer that question? In order to be an offensive minded fighter, do you have to be a brawler?

Comment

Dude who do you think your fooling? Everybody who reads on BS knows that you dont know **** about boxing! You never owned anybody, your logic is ****** and ignorant. You say bull**** pretending to understand my sport but you sound like a fool! Anybody who knows and understands boxing will side with me on most topics, surley they would side with me on the difference between a defensive and offensive fighter! You my friend are an ignorant fool in the sweet sport of boxing! Now go away or watch MMA/UFC. Over there you could pretend your way around boxing , but over here on BS you are dealing with professional die hard fans. You'll never get away with the dumb **** you say!
                      The irony in this post.

We all know all your subjects are built around Mayweather in your jaws.

I gave you credit for breaking down why you think Dirrel would beat Ward; nothing wrong with that. But if you really believe that, you're worse than what you're calling me... Anyway, carry on.

Comment

Working...
                      X