Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Sentenced To Six Months By Judge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** you all i got banned for giving it like it is

a women judge couldn't wait to sentence floyd ****ing bitoch i hate her

mayweather is innocent and was just trying to get the least time so he could make the pac fight

harris is a ho and a lier

all you tiny pionys and so called may fans kicing him while hes down but when he gets back up and beats pac you will jump on the bandwagen

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      Hes not from the u.s. doesnt know how **** works here
      no sense of humor?? hehehe...im not from the US true..why would i live there anyway?? i have a better health care than most of u....lol

Comment

• Idk why people hoping he get out to get a fight done, Bob let it be known he's going for JMM 4 period

So... he got his wish sort of

Comment

• When Floyd comes out, I hope he learns something from this and stays away from trouble..

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
            he only doing 3 months
            Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
            No better hope for overpopulation or get out cuz of good behavior
            this should not effect the possible fight with pac, who says it has to be May the 5th, only floyd said that, he can change his mind.

floyd only fight once every 2 years, so he dont need no tune up.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              you cant appeal when u plead guilty unless you are gonna say your counsel was inadequate. no appeal. none is really required. he'll barely do over 30 days.
              even if he did appeal the case would dragged out longer, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
                ****s?? oh that....hahahaha..well i was obvously joking...no sense of humor dempsey??? i like pac but i aint no pac fanatic or what u call a *******...ive criticised him plenty of times here in NSB...ur talking about roadblock?? dude the additional random drug testing aint a roadblock?? cmon now...the double standard is here again from floyd apologists...smh...lol
                look, idiot, random testing or w/e it is was a roadblock, but its in the past, amirite? one roadblock goes away, another one comes. **** if pac went to jail, id be disappointed too. boxing is a sport, we dont need our best fighters in jail when they could be making the best fights out there. im just keepin it real. at the end of the day, i wanna see that fight more than i care about anything else, including seeing pac once again get embarrassed by jmm, which looks like its gonna be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Idk why people hoping he get out to get a fight done, Bob let it be known he's going for JMM 4 period

So... he got his wish sort of
                  yeh just blame bob for floyd going to jail lol

he got no one to blame but himself

Comment

• Mayweather will spend 3 monts in jail unless he submits to the regular ass bashing by notorious inmates then he'll get the full six months. What a painfull ordeal. LeadUppercut and Bozz will appeal the conviction..

Comment

• Finally a brotha who speaks the truth!

Comment

Working...
                      X