No announcement yet.

Ortiz/Berto 2 is a mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz/Berto 2 is a mismatch

Berto had deficiencies in his nutrition which made him weak/ not his full potential vs ortiz the first time.

Berto knows ortiz is a one trick pony and can not adjust.

I fully expect berto to knock ortiz in to the next dimension.

Victor has no chance.. his win over berto was a fluke and he's entirely overrated.

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post
    Berto had deficiencies in his nutrition which made him weak/ not his full potential vs ortiz the first time.

Berto knows ortiz is a one trick pony and can not adjust.

I fully expect berto to knock ortiz in to the next dimension.

Victor has no chance.. his win over berto was a fluke and he's entirely overrated.
    If you truly believe that, bet all your money on Andre Berto. You'll get good odds.

It'll be a great fight, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post

Berto knows ortiz is a one trick pony and can not adjust.I fully expect berto to knock ortiz in to the next dimension.

This describes both

Comment

Lack of nutrition? After all this time, I had been thinking it was his lack of an inside game that was to blame.

This changes everything!!

Comment

I hope Berto wins because he is one of my favorite fighters. But I think it'll be another tough fight were knockdowns will be traded and they will leave us wanting a trilogy if Berto wins. If Ortiz wins in a close war, I doubt a trilogy would happen because then Ortiz would say 'I already beat him twice, now I want Pacquiao, or Mayweather rematch, or I can go up to 150 to fight Martinez, or fight Cotto. Which Ortiz will be fully entitled to doing so.

But i'll keep my fingers crossed that Berto wins. His mistake was taking those 3 rounds off on the ropes, letting Ortiz score on him. When Berto fought in the middle of the ring and used his jab, there wasn't much Ortiz could do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I hope Berto wins because he is one of my favorite fighters. But I think it'll be another tough fight were knockdowns will be traded and they will leave us wanting a trilogy if Berto wins. If Ortiz wins in a close war, I doubt a trilogy would happen because then Ortiz would say 'I already beat him twice, now I want Pacquiao, or Mayweather rematch, or I can go up to 150 to fight Martinez, or fight Cotto. Which Ortiz will be fully entitled to doing so.

But i'll keep my fingers crossed that Berto wins. His mistake was taking those 3 rounds off on the ropes, letting Ortiz score on him. When Berto fought in the middle of the ring and used his jab, there wasn't much Ortiz could do about it.
            Word............

Comment

berto is trash...ortiz has all the talent and phyiscal gifts in the world but just doubt what goes on in that dumbass head of his.....

anyway, ortiz beats him again....easier this time too...

Comment

Ortiz will KO Berto.

Comment

Don't believe the hype. This will be an easy fight for berto.

Comment

It'll be another great fight, and I'd say Ortiz will probably win. I just think he's a far superior fighter to Berto, who I think is more of a one trick pony than Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X