Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz/Berto 2 is a mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Ortiz beating him again.... maybe even by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Lack of nutrition? After all this time, I had been thinking it was his lack of an inside game that was to blame.

This changes everything!!
      Wait, so it wasn't because Ortiz was "ol juiced up".lol

Comment

Berto should win and win rather easily but I wouldn't call it a mismatch. I'm will to put 10 billion on Berto.

Comment

Are you crazy lol!?? Ortiz is going to whoop that red cell less man. he will batter him. This will be a one sided beatdown.

Comment

I do think Berto will beat him this time. But in no way a mismatch. Waiting to see the odds for this fight and will put money on berto if theyre good

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Berto should win and win rather easily but I wouldn't call it a mismatch. I'm will to put 10 billion on Berto.
              i'll take 10 on Oritz

Comment

Originally posted by pvenditto88 View Post
                Berto had deficiencies in his nutrition which made him weak/ not his full potential vs ortiz the first time.

Berto knows ortiz is a one trick pony and can not adjust.

I fully expect berto to knock ortiz in to the next dimension.

Victor has no chance.. his win over berto was a fluke and he's entirely overrated.
                Berto is entirely overrated and ortiz got wayyy too much credit for the win. Berto should be able to knock ortiz out in martinez-williams fashion this time around tho.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I hope Berto wins because he is one of my favorite fighters. But I think it'll be another tough fight were knockdowns will be traded and they will leave us wanting a trilogy if Berto wins. If Ortiz wins in a close war, I doubt a trilogy would happen because then Ortiz would say 'I already beat him twice, now I want Pacquiao, or Mayweather rematch, or I can go up to 150 to fight Martinez, or fight Cotto. Which Ortiz will be fully entitled to doing so.

But i'll keep my fingers crossed that Berto wins. His mistake was taking those 3 rounds off on the ropes, letting Ortiz score on him. When Berto fought in the middle of the ring and used his jab, there wasn't much Ortiz could do about it.

yeah im sure berto was on the ropes because he "chose to be" .. . or maybe because ortiz PUT him there. . .

ortiz outboxed him, outmuscled him, and out manned him. . . and no, ortiz was outboxing berto in the center of the ring for large periods of the fight; particularly the last quarter of the fight. . . ortiz won the battle of the southpaw/orthodox jab, and straights. . . everything ortiz did was off the jab; doubled the jab, moving berto back with it, and followd it up with vicious hooks and uppercuts and berto couldn't deal. . . punches coming from all angles. . . that fight wasn't nearly as close as some of the cards had it. . .

Comment

The first match wasn't really that close though. Ortiz pretty much dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                      yeah im sure berto was on the ropes because he "chose to be" .. . or maybe because ortiz PUT him there. . .
                      it did seem like Berto chose to take a knee

Comment

Working...
                      X