Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's purse for the Marquez fight only 6 mil? According to this email it was.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Like I was telling people in regards to Manny "accepting" less money to fight Mayweather...he wasn't going to make as much as Floyd would anyways. Why? Because Arum is all in his pockets.

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
    Those pics are clearly fake and they have been photoshopped...I'm not dumb.

Comment

Comment

Manny needs to leave Top Rank asap.

Comment

Check Hooks looking desperate, saying Pacquiao is trying to evade taxes by not putting the total amount he makes down on a piece of paper . Right, like that's how easy it is.

Come on son.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            No its not,

For last weeks UFC 140, popular UFC Champion Jon Jones got $215,000 ($70,000 to show, $70,000 win bonus, $75,000 Fight of the Night bonus)
            Its well known that the Fertita bros give hidden bonuses after the fact. The less the fighters have to LEGALLY declare the better tax wise.

Comment

who is to say arum wont pay pac overseas? say in hos home country after the fight?

fat dan confirmed pac got like 25m as did arum on 24 7, i find it very strange if both of them were lying

also pac could have his pay based substantially on ppv sales, remember 6m was just the guarantee, he could have made like 20m from the ppv sales

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                who is to say arum wont pay pac overseas? say in hos home country after the fight?

fat dan confirmed pac got like 25m as did arum on 24 7, i find it very strange if both of them were lying

also pac could have his pay based substantially on ppv sales, remember 6m was just the guarantee, he could have made like 20m from the ppv sales
                Stop reachin' man

Comment

I've said here numerous times that Manny has to leave Top Rank to maximize his profits but one article recently said that Manny can't do that for one reason: Top Rank's advances. Whenever Manny needs money, all he does is call up Bob Arum for an advance and his money problems is solved for the short term. Why do you guys think Manny extended his contract with Top Rank right before the 3rd Marquez fight instead of letting his contract expire? On top of that, he fired that firm Visionqwest despite them finding out Top Rank and company were stealing large amounts of money from him.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    I take it you like my sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      it's a simple diversion of income to minimize income tax in a legal way. instead of putting the whole purse as the fighter's personal income, they diverted it to his promotional company which is subject to business taxation and therefore you can deduct all sorts of promotional and business expenses to arrive at net income or net loss which is the amount taxable. whereas with personal taxation, you can only deduct certain personal exemptions.

don't you simpletons ever wondered why most of these top fighters have their own promotional companies eventhough they don't really promote fights?
                      thats sounds like the more likely scenario

Comment

Working...
                      X