No announcement yet.

Let's Take A Minute To Show Floyd Mayweather Some Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    so you agree, lol, floyd is a disgrace to any man outside of boxing??????????????, lol, god knows floyd might beat on your wife too, lol, nyahahaha
    Told my parents I thought about seeing him when he was in a night club and they nearly had a heart attack... said they don't want me anywhere near him, lol. Opted to watch the Pacquiao fight instead.
    I think he's a dick, but he could be a nice person for all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Told my parents I thought about seeing him when he was in a night club and they nearly had a heart attack... said they don't want me anywhere near him, lol. Opted to watch the Pacquiao fight instead.
      I think he's a dick, but he could be a nice person for all I know.
      I don't think a nice person would harass and poke your local security guards. And tell them that you pack heat.

Comment

While we are at it, let show bankers some support too, some of them will only be getting only 7 digit bonuses this Christmas.

After all the money they have brought into our ecconomies, we should give them messages of support to help throught this tough time.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          I don't think a nice person would harass and poke your local security guards. And tell them that you pack heat.
          Yea I know.... but like I was saying... I don't know much about the dude or know him that well... that's why as of now I don't really like him

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Yea I know.... but like I was saying... I don't know much about the dude or know him that well... that's why as of now I don't really like him
            i doidnt like him much to begin with, lol, i like him less, threadstarter supports wifebeaters as you can see, lol, if it was up to threadstarter, everyone would be excused for beating their wifes, lol hed rell you, lol, mr president did in fact say we should give floyds rich overpriviledged ass a break for beating the crap outta his fragile azz female estrogen filled wife, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              i doidnt like him much to begin with, lol, i like him less, threadstarter supports wifebeaters as you can see, lol, if it was up to threadstarter, everyone would be excused for beating their wifes, lol hed rell you, lol, mr president did in fact say we should give floyds rich overpriviledged ass a break for beating the crap outta his fragile azz female estrogen filled wife, lol, nyahahahaha
              Wow you **** are maaad. Yet another one of Team Pacs fake excuses blowing up in your face. Floyd can't fight because of his legal issues. Taken care of. Tell your boy manny he's running out of excuses. May 5th. SHow up get exsposed.

Greatest,d4th,modern talking, all you *****es stop hating just cuz you can't afford to pay to play. Keep working hard maybe it'll pay off for you guys like it did for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Wow you **** are maaad. Yet another one of Team Pacs fake excuses blowing up in your face. Floyd can't fight because of his legal issues. Taken care of. Tell your boy manny he's running out of excuses. May 5th. SHow up get exsposed.

Greatest,d4th,modern talking, all you *****es stop hating just cuz you can't afford to pay to play. Keep working hard maybe it'll pay off for you guys like it did for floyd.
                Yeah lets support a system where people can spend money to excuse their crimes. And I will say it is ok because I like a boxer.

You a really are pathetic. Floyd could beat your mother and your sister and you would still defend the guy.

Comment

The money team has arrived too show are support

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    The money team has arrived too show our support
                    Fixed that for you

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jnr.:
                      "It's OK to beat your wife."

Comment

Working...
                      X