No announcement yet.

Let's Take A Minute To Show Floyd Mayweather Some Support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
    I dont care what happens outside the ring. What he does in life , its his own buisness. Dont act you're mister nice guy either. Everyone does ****ed up **** in his life at some point , so please ... I appreciate the guy for his skills in the ring because he does it better than anyone else in the boxing world. .PERIOD.
    floyd mayweather is a classy gay man, just like byou said homie, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Kim Jong Il >>>>>> Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        I dont care what happens outside the ring. What he does in life , its his own buisness. Dont act you're mister nice guy either. Everyone does ****ed up **** in his life at some point , so please ... I appreciate the guy for his skills in the ring because he does it better than anyone else in the boxing world. .PERIOD.
        I don't care what happens outside the ring too.

BUT, I have a big problem with his personnality.

Everytime he opens his mouth, it's smelling ****.

Floyd should just fight and shut his mouth, dude has an horrible personnality.
        I don't wish him bad things, I just can't stand this dude, I don't like him.
        And I'm not buying the "bad guy acting" excuse.
        We entered in a a new level of stupidity when he trashed crackhead sr on TV and when he made that racist video toward asians people.

And I recognize he's a very very good fighter and a great technician.

Comment

fuuck floyd.

Comment

floyd is definitely the face of a fucck, lol, fucck him for being a women hating faag , lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
              After all Floyd has done to bring revenue to the city of Las Vegas (not to mention all the time and energy he puts into giving back to the community and the charitable causes he believes in) it saddens me that today he was forced to have to plead guilty to a fabricated crime. It goes to show you that once you become successful, there's automatically gonna be a target on your back.

But regardless of the disgusting way this case was concieved and mishandled, the most important thing is that Floyd deals with this situation and lands back on his feet with his head held high.

That's why i encourage all of you to hit up Floyds twitter page to show him some support during this troubling time. It's the least we can do after all he's given to the sport of boxing over the past decade.

http://twitter.com/FloydMayweather
              c'mon son!!!

Comment

so whose the /sp/artan?

#freemoney
                Last edited by DPG; 12-21-2011, 05:04 AM.

Comment

After all Floyd has done to bring revenue to the city of Las Vegas (not to mention all the time and energy he puts into giving back to the community and the charitable causes he believes in) it saddens me that today he was forced to have to plead guilty to a fabricated crime. It goes to show you that once you become successful, there's automatically gonna be a target on your back.

But regardless of the disgusting way this case was concieved and mishandled, the most important thing is that Floyd deals with this situation and lands back on his feet with his head held high.

That's why i encourage all of you to hit up Floyds twitter page to show him some support during this troubling time. It's the least we can do after all he's given to the sport of boxing over the past decade.

http://twitter.com/FloydMayweather
                  I appreciate what he has done in the sport and his skills,but whatever he does in his private life is on him.I don't idolize these guys outside of the ring- A lot of the great boxers are/were far from the type of people that should be looked up to in their home lives.

Comment

4 or 5 posters will take my advice which will make this thread a success.
                    Oh... well I'm not one of them.
                    Admire his skills as a boxer.... but from what I've seen is a **** outside of the ring. My opinion might change if I ever met him (randomly, not that crap setup meeting).... but until then...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Oh... well I'm not one of them.
                      Admire his skills as a boxer.... but from what I've seen is a **** outside of the ring. My opinion might change if I ever met him (randomly, not that crap setup meeting).... but until then...
                      so you agree, lol, floyd is a disgrace to any man outside of boxing??????????????, lol, god knows floyd might beat on your wife too, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X