Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The referee didn't warn me" Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody else lol at khan raising his arms after taking a hard punch...only to take another hard punch and run away the rest of the fight?

Comment

Overall the fight scored well by the judges BUT the referee did a bad job. He took 2 points away from Khan which was BS and he took 1 point from Peterson counting a KD that was actually a trip. He also tripped Peterson himself which thankfully wasn't called a KD.

Those pushing points are total BS but at the same time I can see how 1 point for holding Petersons head should've been enforced a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
        LOL @ "half of the marks that were on my face came from his head"

i don't even recall peterson ever head butting khan in the fight????????

what a peace of ****. and to think you have guys on here defending this loser & screaming robbery.

this is sick.............
        They're terrible, Lamont won the fight without the PD's. People were thrown by the commentary of HBO and facinated by A Meer Con's speed combinations and faulty KD's.

A meer con literally ran from the guy because he did not want to get hit, let Floyd do something like that and it would be on a KFC gif !!!

Khan might not actually run back into a fight with Peterson because I think those shots to the body took a MAJOR TOLL on a-meer-con physically and mentally.

I think Peterson is better than Khan.

Comment

If amir has to commit honour killing to restore his credibility, he'd do it!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
            Hey Weebler, for how long have you been arguing that the ref ruined the Hatton/Mayweather fight by not letting them inside and not warning for the pushing and elbows? This ref did and you now say that he's wrong?

My issue isn't so much with the ref in this fight as it is with the judges, I felt Khan won despite the deductions.

That said, deducting points for pushing is virtually unheard of and if you're going to do take points for it then take the fighter aside and make it known, shouting 'stop pushing' while they're fighting doesn't really cut it imo.

I have no issue with inside fighting, but I have no issue with pushing either truth be told.

Cortez's performance in '07 was from another world, trust me, you don't want to get me started on that.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
              Khan's ribs got robbed..
              and that's all she wrote lmao !

Comment

Well thats an excuse for the first point but how about the second? Consider yourself warned after you already have lossed a point dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by KitangKatag View Post
                  If amir has to commit honour killing to restore his credibility, he'd do it!
                  I don't support that kind of talk but damn he came off like that, didn't he ?

That's funny as **** !!!

Comment

Originally posted by orlandoernandez View Post
                    I swore he Larry asked him if Khan if the ref warned him in the interview after the fight and Khan said yes...
                    Your right, Larry did ask Khan if he was warned, and Khan did say yes, Khan was fouling all through the fight, he should of had points dedutcted for pushing Peterson head down all the time, not to meantion getting Peterson in a head lock through out the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      My issue isn't so much with the ref in this fight as it is with the judges, I felt Khan won despite the deductions.

That said, deducting points for pushing is virtually unheard of and if you're going to do take points for it then take the fighter aside and make it known, shouting 'stop pushing' while they're fighting doesn't really cut it imo.

I have no issue with inside fighting, but I have no issue with pushing either truth be told.

Cortez's performance in '07 was from another world, trust me, you don't want to get me started on that.
                      The ref took him multiple times, and then said last time... Then called time, deducted a point, said stop pushing... Again..

And guess what?

He still kept doing it over and over.

He didnt get a point deducted for pushing, he got it for excessive pushing and after multiple warnings, and again after a point deduction and he continued anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X