Collapse
No announcement yet.

when Smoger let's Ward push Froch, please don't cry foul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why?The fact that you're bringing this up must mean you know there are discrepancies when it comes to officiating.These should be made noticed.
    If Ward or Froch push off in excess then it wouldn't be complaining just stating how unwarranted it was to take 2 points for something numerous fighters do in every fight yet don't recive such harsh penalties considering pushing is far less severe then other infractions.
    Telling ppl not to complain when you know that the fighter is going to use questionable tactics that have been shown to result in deductions but won't is.......

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Let me ask you this, what did we end up betting on?

Last time I checked, I basically gave you 1:1 odds; which is unheard of when it comes to "predicting" a TKO vs only predicting a winner.

Sounds pretty confident if you ask me. Especially when it's regarding a guy not known for his knockouts.
      Come down a bit from 50/1, 2% chance.

Still at the odds we got, it still only around 40%

I agree with your original odds though, they speak the truth even though your words say something different.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Once again, khan won to u. The official score cards disagree with u. U can't make an argument based on your opinion and then disregard the fact that the fight would have been scored a draw if the ref didn't take any point away. That's called being a tambourine.
        Would it? From what I remember Peterson won by a point on two cards. So two points for Khan gives Khan a deserved UD.

Even with the point deductions, a competent judge would've still scored the fight for Khan.

But AGAIN, since when was that the issue here? I honestly dont really care that Khan didnt get the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
          Would it? From what I remember Peterson won by a point on two cards. So two points for Khan gives Khan a deserved UD.

Even with the point deductions, a competent judge would've still scored the fight for Khan.

But AGAIN, since when was that the issue here? I honestly dont really care that Khan didnt get the decision.
          lol. and you are a competent judge??? rite...ur funny tho. i give u that.

and peterson won by 1 point but he lost a point for a fake knockdown. learn how to score a fight before talking about competent judging.

Comment

Hopkins is right, when you go to an opponents backyard you start two points down.

No wonder why Ward fights all his fights at home.

Comment

If Ward is dumb enough to fight dirty after the ref warns him over 10 times and says 'Last warning' then it's his problem and his fault.

Comment

lol. and you are a competent judge??? rite...ur funny tho. i give u that.

and peterson won by 1 point but he lost a point for a fake knockdown. learn how to score a fight before talking about competent judging.
                But you stated that it would've been a draw without the point deductions. Didnt see you mention the knockdown.

I dont think the fight was hard to score. I dont even need to use my own card. The consensus is that Khan still won even with the point deductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
                  But you stated that it would've been a draw without the point deductions. Didnt see you mention the knockdown.

I dont think the fight was hard to score. I dont even need to use my own card. The consensus is that Khan still won even with the point deductions.
                  Idiot, a knockdown operates the sme way as a point deduction. In effect it was a point deduction from Peterson. Smh. Seriously learn how to score a fight. A knockdown is a point deduction. And that may be the consensus in Britain, but its definitely not the consensus everywhere. I see ur all opinion and no fact, which is funny for a guy who comes out spouting trash about arguing facts.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    This goes out to all the ******s who don't like rules being enforced. ThePhantom5 posted an interview that Steve won't deduct any points for pushing especially if you're the champ, so don't come in complaining on Sunday morning about how much Ward pushed off.
                    i think you got that mixed up buddy. ward doesnt push his oponents though, no in an illegal way anyways. you are allowed to use youre shoulders to muscle youre oponent around a little bit on the inside to position yourself, after all it is a fight. you arent allowed to do what khan did, use your arms to shove your oponent away in the same movement as making a push up.

Comment

Idiot, a knockdown operates the sme way as a point deduction. In effect it was a point deduction from Peterson. Smh. Seriously learn how to score a fight. A knockdown is a point deduction. And that may be the consensus in Britain, but its definitely not the consensus everywhere. I see ur all opinion and no fact, which is funny for a guy who comes out spouting trash about arguing facts.
                      Oh wow another argument about semantics. Go to sleep sweety, men have important things to discuss.

Comment

Working...
                      X