No announcement yet.

when Smoger let's Ward push Froch, please don't cry foul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    i didnt need the score to tell me things i already knew and things i called a long time ago. u did. the score meant nothing to me. ****, i had it a draw anyways. with that said, u still look like an idiot.
    So you think Khan got a draw with Peterson, dam he is only 9 months away from a clashe with Mayweather then.

Who is a dirtier fighter, Ward or Khan?

The only reason why Ward has gotten away with so much is because of hometown refs.

What Ward did to Kessler was disgusting, almost ended his career, blatant intentional headbutts.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
      Why should refs have such wildly different levels of performance in America? They all read from the same book surely?

People complain about British refs but at least they are consistent. They all stop fights prematurely.

Some American refs take points for pushing but others will allow MMA rules. Wtf?
      dude, u must not watch boxing if u think american refs are the only ones who officiate fights differently among themselves. british refs are just as bad, if not worse. the fact that ur coming on here says exactly what i eluded to before. whenever your fighter doesn't win, u gotta look for something to blame it on. khan didnt lose because of the ref. the ref deducted 2 points from him, and the ref gave him a point he didnt deserve. at the end of the day, it stills hould have been at least a draw. but of couse thats ignored.

Comment

Why should refs have such wildly different levels of performance in America? They all read from the same book surely?

People complain about British refs but at least they are consistent. They all stop fights prematurely.

Some American refs take points for pushing but others will allow MMA rules. Wtf?
        Cooper and Cortez and poles apart. Some fighters pick their refs to suit there style and there opponent.

Credit for Khan, though naive, took on Peterson in his own backyard with a hometown ref that would be against his style.

Smoger is a good fair ref though, so Ward could be in trouble.

Comment

dude, u must not watch boxing if u think american refs are the only ones who officiate fights differently among themselves. british refs are just as bad, if not worse. the fact that ur coming on here says exactly what i eluded to before. whenever your fighter doesn't win, u gotta look for something to blame it on. khan didnt lose because of the ref. the ref deducted 2 points from him, and the ref gave him a point he didnt deserve. at the end of the day, it stills hould have been at least a draw. but of couse thats ignored.
          Khan still won with the point deductions. Man I aint worried bout that *****. It was just a strange reffing performance. And im just asking, would an American fighter get the same treatment?

Answer....HELLL No

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            So you think Khan got a draw with Peterson, dam he is only 9 months away from a clashe with Mayweather then.

Who is a dirtier fighter, Ward or Khan?

The only reason why Ward has gotten away with so much is because of hometown refs.

What Ward did to Kessler was disgusting, almost ended his career, blatant intentional headbutts.
            lmao. i cant wait until saturday, its gonna be glorious.

and khan is never gonna fight floyd. give up on that. and if he did, he'll get knocked out so u shouldn't want him to.

Comment

Khan still won with the point deductions. Man I aint worried bout that *****. It was just a strange reffing performance. And im just asking, would an American fighter get the same treatment?

Answer....HELLL No
              not according to two of the refs. if u take away the point deductions and the phantom knockdown, then the fight is a majority draw. its simple, khan has no1 to blame but himself.

Comment

Thread has been bookmarked.

Good day, fellas.

Comment

not according to two of the refs. if u take away the point deductions and the phantom knockdown, then the fight is a majority draw. its simple, khan has no1 to blame but himself.
                  Khan won 8 rounds to 4 to those who were actually watching but again, you're focusing on something completely different i.e your dislike of Khan. Take it to the complaints division sweetheart.

Comment

lmao. i cant wait until saturday, its gonna be glorious.

and khan is never gonna fight floyd. give up on that. and if he did, he'll get knocked out so u shouldn't want him to.
                    It should be a good fight, don't get too excited though, your probably still wiping down you TV from last week.

Well Floyd is the paper champ, he wins his best fights on paper, too bad they don't happen in the ring.

Strange thing is, that you are happy with that.

Comment

Again, the issue is not Khan but its about the inconsistency in refereeing. Khan fighting like a ****** is not what we're debating. The fact is that fighters have gotten away with a lot worse than what Khan was doing.
                      I hear you man. I haven't seen a hometown referee job like that since that limey let Ricky Hatton wrestle Kostya Tszyu around the ring like hulk hogan. Then when Kostya knocked him out with a body shot they called it low and gave Ricky time to recover. It's disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X