No announcement yet.

when Smoger let's Ward push Froch, please don't cry foul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    no need. no1 takes u khan fans seriously. u guys are the joke of the week on the site. im done arguing with u. now ill just sit back and make fun of u. lmao.
    Thats what I thought. Now hush up, men are talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
      Thats what I thought. Now hush up, men are talking.
      plz...a man doesnt create an account to whine about a fight in which the fighter hes defending looked like a certified amateur. man? more like b*tch!

Comment

plz...a man doesnt create an account to whine about a fight in which the fighter hes defending looked like a certified amateur. man? more like b*tch!
        I thought you were sitting back.

The point was obvious, Andre Ward = Dirty fighter, Joe Cooper like to enforce rules. Ward can't fight his game, either loses some fights or gets DQ.

Makes perfect sense to me.

No hometown ref for Ward in this one.

Comment

Yeah all that holding, back peddling, forearm and elbow push offs. Who does things like that?

Comment

Damn bro you got mad skills when it comes to dissing people. One too many 8mile films for you. You remind me of the cheddar bob, you try way to hide but **** don't come off

Comment

You still talkin little lady? How Khan looked in the fight isnt the issue ,cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Yeah all that holding, back peddling, forearm and elbow push offs. Who does things like that?
                lol, u still at it? smh. i thought would wouldnt show your face around here for at least another week or so...

and what are you trying to impy? i dont think khan is dirty. i dont even think he knew what he was doing was wrong. i think he didnt kno wat to do so thats why he did what he did. thats even worse than being dirty imo. its amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
                  You still talkin little lady? How Khan looked in the fight isnt the issue ,cupcake.
                  lmao. we kno your issue. khan lost!! omg its so unfair!! so im gonna take to the web to spam message boards about how unfair it is that my fighter wasnt smart enough to stop pushing when the ref told him to!!!

trust me, i get it. it doesnt make u look any better tho. and it doesnt change the fact that khan lost nor will it help him reach the next level. hes doing the same thing some of his "so-called" fans are doing, blaming other ppl for his loss instead of looking directly at himself. but u guys enjoy. lol

Comment

lol, u still at it? smh. i thought would wouldnt show your face around here for at least another week or so...

and what are you trying to impy? i dont think khan is dirty. i dont even think he knew what he was doing was wrong. i think he didnt kno wat to do so thats why he did what he did. thats even worse than being dirty imo. its amateurish.
                    Obviously he is no.1 at those tactics.

And ofcourse Khan new what he was doing, haven't you seen him fight before?

But good move, change the topic so you don't get owned.

Comment

lmao. we kno your issue. khan lost!! omg its so unfair!! so im gonna take to the web to spam message boards about how unfair it is that my fighter wasnt smart enough to stop pushing when the ref told him to!!!

trust me, i get it. it doesnt make u look any better tho. and it doesnt change the fact that khan lost nor will it help him reach the next level. hes doing the same thing some of his "so-called" fans are doing, blaming other ppl for his loss instead of looking directly at himself. but u guys enjoy. lol
                      Again, the issue is not Khan but its about the inconsistency in refereeing. Khan fighting like a ****** is not what we're debating. The fact is that fighters have gotten away with a lot worse than what Khan was doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X