No announcement yet.

Re-Watched Khan-Peterson: No Sound

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    No sound. No commentary and no crowd influence.

On the night of the fight, I had Peterson winning the fight. I didn't score it but felt it. Some rounds were really close and could have gone either way.

It depends on what you were looking for I guess.

Here's my scorecard:

Khan-Peterson

Round 1: 10-8
    Round 2: 9-10 (IMO, Peterson did enough at the end to take it, but just)
    Round 3: 9-10
    Round 4: 9-10
    Round 5: 10-9 (Khan starts to box more from the outside)
    Round 6: 10-9
    Round 7: 8-10 (Point deduction)
    Round 8: 9-10
    Round 9: 10-9 (Very close round, gave to Khan because he hurt Peterson)
    Round 10: 10-9
    Round 11: 10-9
    Round 12: 9-9 (Point deduction but Khan did enough work to make it a 9-9 round)

Final score: 113-112 to Khan

Many may disagree with this card but it's what I saw after re-watching the fight. Like I said before, I had Khan losing on the night itself.

All in all it was a great fight. Would love to see a rematch (whenever it happens).

Khan seriously needs to work on his inside game though. He has really good bodyshots but doesn't use them as much as he should. Nodding his head during the time a good inside fighter is in you face is ridiculous.

He is one-dimensional.

Peterson on the other hand fought the perfect fight but I feel he layed off the pedal down the stretch. Round 9 onwards he decreased his output significantly and it lost him the fight.
    I agree with your scoring. The points cost Khan the fight but they werent unwaranted. And as fa as I remember MontP didnt lay off the pedal but rather Khan started using both his pedals.

Comment

Im sorry but i cant take your scorecard seriously unless you watched it in slow mo

Comment

I watched Leonard-Hearns 2 and had Hearns play the role of Khan and Peterson was played my Leonard.

I had Khan winning 115-113,

Comment

Its not really a hard fight to score at all. Peterson gave an excellent showing. But using the point system, theres really no case for him winning even with the deductions.

Comment

I watched it in these special boxing viewing glasses and khan won it 120-108

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              I burned a copy of the Khan-Peterson fight, except what I did was I removed the original audio with that of the audio from my favorite ****, the results were quite shocking:

Round 1: Door bell rings, sounds like a pizza delivery guy is that the door. Clearly Khan round.

Round 2. Woman talking now, says she spilled some pizza sauce on her clothes, must remove them. Khan Round.

Round 3. Pizza man says he also spilled some stuff on his pants, must remove his clothes. Peterson

Round 4. Lots of slurping sounds. Khan

Round 5. Intense moaning. Khan

****left to the bathroom for 15 minutes****

I'll finish the rest later, not in the mood anymore.

brilliant!!!

Comment

I dont know how Khan thought he was going to win fighting the way he did running the whole time is not going to get done.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  1)No sound. No commentary and no crowd influence.

Many may disagree with this card but it's what I saw after re-watching the fight. Like I said before, I had Khan losing on the night itself.

2) Peterson on the other hand fought the perfect fight but I feel he layed off the pedal down the stretch. Round 9 onwards he decreased his output significantly and it lost him the fight.
                  1) you wanna try watching it in super slow motion *******visionTM, you'll see khan won every round easily.

2) erm, he won.

Comment

114-111 Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                      114-111 Khan...
                      see, this guy was watching the super slo mo *******visionTM.

Comment

Working...
                      X