Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather: Khan Overrated, He’s a Glorified Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddie: "It's ok, son. Let it out. Just don't call out Mayweather anymore. You're makin' us both look bad."

Comment

Jeff Mayweather? What a joke...a complete disgrace,even.Who is he? A fighter? A trainer? A promoter? Whatever he does,he certainly isn't any good at it,otherwise I'd know who this piece of insignificant crap was.

Simply put,people like him aren't even fit to speak Khan's name,let alone discredit his good name.Regardless of Khan's flaws,he made something out of himself in the sport.Nobody gives two sh^ts about Jeff Mayweather or what he has to say unless he happens to be discussing a fighter that actually made something out of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Freddie: "It's ok, son. Let it out. Just don't call out Mayweather anymore. You're makin' us both look bad."

HIlarious bro.. This guy Khan is delirous...

Comment

First of all, Khan didn't beat Judah, especially when Zab didn't even show up to fight, what he had 20 something punches a round...FMJ beat a younger and quicker Judah at his prime.. Cant even compare the two... Unbelievable to me how some ppl compare or even talk about CON and FMJ in the same sentence... This guy got a reality check on Saturday .. Maybe if he doesn't punch in bunches and instead be under control more and take his time than go for the KO he might a better boxer.. He's not even top 10 right now...

Comment

I agree with everything Jeff said

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
              me? im a second year law student pursuing my juris doctorates degree. . .

why shouldn't i talk about him? he is talking about khan and his abilities? so im just gonna keep it real and put things in perspective; im going to point out how stupid he looks for trying to speak on the matter. . . ive LITERALLY had turds that looked better than him too! hahahaha. . .
              LMAO, MAN THE WAY **** IS GOING YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE A JOB WHEN YOU GRADUATE.....

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROFESSION AT ALL... YOU ARE A STUDENT .... WITH TONS OF STUDENT DEBT. Not even having sense to realize that the next goddamn bubble to hit will be the "COLLEGE BUBBLE"...

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN DEBT THE NEXT 30 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE PLAYA???

Comment

Khan is talented but still there is a wide gap of skill level Between him and Jr. Jr's skill level is different from others cuz of hes boxing IQ is very high and that Immense physical talent and most of all that skill level is second to none but idk im still giving Khan room to grow but then agin this is how he fights he still has that Lunging in with hes combos but that what hes good at doing so i dont see him chageing hes style anytime soon that is b more calm use hes Jab alot more cuz he has a great Jab and well just b moe patient and calm and wait for mistakes of the other fighter

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
                  LMAO, MAN THE WAY **** IS GOING YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN HAVE A JOB WHEN YOU GRADUATE.....

YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROFESSION AT ALL... YOU ARE A STUDENT .... WITH TONS OF STUDENT DEBT. Not even having sense to realize that the next goddamn bubble to hit will be the "COLLEGE BUBBLE"...

I agree. I graduated with my Masters last year and the bills have been hurting this year but i do have a profession so i think im good..so far.

Anyway back to boxing. I dont think Khan is very overrated but he is not on the level of Floyd. Khan shouldnt have been calling out Jr and just concentrated on Peterson.

Comment

Khan has great physical gifts, and is one of the best boxers in the LWW/WW divisions at range. But, he can't fight on the inside at all. Particularly he can't defend on the inside. That's what makes him look amateur, panicked, and sloppy. He uses his feet to get him out of trouble. And, when he's under pressure, he either eats short punches, or clumsily runs. Someone needs to teach him some inside fighting defensive tips, otherwise he'll always be in trouble against fighters that pressure him.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post

lol. . . well, if i wasn't fortunate enough to have a father leave me a trust fund, i would be in debt. . . i will graduate debt free, with a guaranteed job if i want to work in a small practice in my home town. .. being my own boss. .. keeping all the money i work for - nobody else profiting off my hard work. . . have my own secretary before age 30. . . probably making 75-90k a year starting off. . . so. . . . . yeah. . . dont you feel stupid for making assumptions?! LOL. . anyway, we're talking about a LAW DEGREE. . . i already have my four year degree. . . hahaha. . . while you are working FOR SOME COMPANY, MAKING THEM RICH, while you get paid for a fraction of the work you do! HAHAHAH. . . dumb shyt. . .
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 12-14-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X