No announcement yet.

DLH: "For the sake of the sport we are just going to make good fights."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH: "For the sake of the sport we are just going to make good fights."

"Next year will be a major year for GoldenBoy we will continue to make the fights happen until everyone is happy."

More then we can say about Bob snake Arum.

One thing you can't do is say GBP doesn't try to make good challenging fights fans want.

http://twitter.com/#!/OscarDeLaHoya
    Last edited by Battle*Hardened; 12-14-2011, 01:35 AM.

Hopefully he actually does this in 2012 and let's his boy Canelo get some real fights under his belt...

Comment

Bump for new tweet added.

Comment

the difference between oscar and bob arum is you can tell oscar is genuine when he says he is trying to make boxing better and does it because he loves the sport... meanwhile bob arum will tell you straight up he doesnt give a fuk about what boxing fans wants and throws in some shots at ufc and dana white....

i for one cant wait for bob arum leave boxing for good

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          the difference between oscar and bob arum is you can tell oscar is genuine when he says he is trying to make boxing better and does it because he loves the sport... meanwhile bob arum will tell you straight up he doesnt give a fuk about what boxing fans wants and throws in some shots at ufc and dana white....

i for one cant wait for bob arum leave boxing for good
          Agreed. I think his step son will do much better for the sport.

Comment

De la hoya seems to actually care about the sport.

Comment

Canelo vs Chavez Jr better happen next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                De la hoya seems to actually care about the sport.
                It's been good to him (well, except the end of his career, maybe), he should return the favour.

I hope Oscar means what he said. If it was Arum that said it, I'd just dismiss it out of hand.

Comment

Lets wait until 2012 is over then we can bump this thread. He can start off by making Canelo-Kirkland imo.

Comment

you guys know another way to interpret this is that up until this situation they've been looking out for themselves at the expense of the sport.

Comment

Working...
                    X