Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Dawson Ruling: Jutsice Was Served Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It was to be expected anybody wit god given eyes seen that was afoul good luck with the shoulder X hpe to see u soon inthe ring again soon not wit dawson he don't deserve to be in the ring with a true professional much respect from the philly area as always.

Comment

Rematch? what for? Hopkins is an old man who saved his life by faking the injury. He was going to have his ass handed to him. He knew it, too.
        I think Hopkins is done. He's frightened now..

Comment

They should have a rematch.

Comment

the right decision has been made, called it from the start.

Comment

Was a joke of a fight all around really. Justice would of been served if all the fans who bought tickets to the fight were refunded there money.

Although i can't see any TV being interested, i think there should be a rematch to settle things.

Comment

No disrespect to my boy secondzout, but any hopkins fanboy thinking his latest fiasco passes as legit is hallucinating.

Hopkins should know firsthand what its like to fight in obscurity. He was looking to show his greatness and Trinidad obliged him. Took his ass whoopin like a man may I add.

Hopkins should be the first one looking to get right with the boxing public as to who the better man is with he and Dawson, instead of letting some commission decide the outcome.

In Hopkins delusional fanboy world, this will be seen as a legit victory for Hopkins.

Comment

glad the right decision was made. this helps boxing.
                  boxing has had too many black eyes in the past, and im glad about this.

Comment

fans that watch the fight live should get their justice also. they should be admitted free on hop's next fight..

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                      fans that watch the fight live should get their justice also. they should be admitted free on hop's next fight..
                      Ya i second that.

Comment

Working...
                      X