No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins on Dawson Ruling: Jutsice Was Served Today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
    If Dawson had shown any remorse or sportsmanship there would be a rematch.
    B-Hop is old school. He will now punish the man where it hurts the most.
    In his wallet.

The over turned decision was justified.
    are u kidding me?...Chad trained for weeks, so he could get his moment, and when BHop faked the injury, it ruined the fight, and chad didnt even get his chance to fight and become a star...Bhop screwed dawson that night...Dawson was supposed to be mad...I cant believe u guys stand up for this foolishness

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Hopkins demanded a rematch right after the fight.

Dawson said No. Never.

Get your facts straight.
      put yourself in chads shoes would you want to give him a rematch after that **** he pulled? hell no. Chads wanted him for years, bhop only wanted a rematch after the fight because his title was taken from him for being a b!itch

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        are u kidding me?...Chad trained for weeks, so he could get his moment, and when BHop faked the injury, it ruined the fight, and chad didnt even get his chance to fight and become a star...Bhop screwed dawson that night...Dawson was supposed to be mad...I cant believe u guys stand up for this foolishness
        exactly I was going for hopkins in that fight and have always been a fan. but that **** turned me off

Comment

Jutsice served wtf? since when gets a fight ruled a NC after someone shamelessly quit like fraudulent coward Hopkins did? worst robbery in boxing history

Comment

This is terrible and a travesty for the sport of boxing. Hopkins will continue to duck Dawson and retire if he is pressured into facing any real credible threat. Next time Amir gets in trouble he should just pull a Bhop, foul, piggyback, and roll around on the mat crying. What a fraud I have nothing else to say.

Comment

Justic served my ass!!! If he wanted justice wouldn't he be chasing a rematch right now?? Oh ya, that's right, he doesn't want one.

Comment

I see Hop's Strategy......

Hop is gonna run the Super Middleweight Division - Just like Berto ran the Junior Welterweight Division.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                    Hop is gonna run the Super Middleweight Division - Just like Berto ran the Junior Welterweight Division.
                    SMW???? WTF huh?

Comment

I met Hopkins personally and fam is cool and real. I respect him as a fighter/boxer and think he is indeed one of the greats of this era. With that said. He needs to rematch Dawson.

Comment

Working...
                      X