Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

boxers who never suffered a ONE-SIDED loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ike ibeabuchi

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
      who are some boxers who either never suffered a one-sided loss, or only had one or two one-sided losses outside of their prime? mainly fighters who have been in the game for over a decade, or retired fighters. . .
      i can think of a few off the top of my head:

hopkins of course. . . does anybody know how badly he lost his very first fight? not that that means anything. . .

oscar de la hoya, of all the hall of famers and world class dudes he fought only had the KO loss to Hopkins, in which he was fairly competitive before the KO (was still clearly losing, but he wasn't getting tooled by any means), AND THEN the PACSMASH loss. . .

vitali klitschko.

juan manuel marquez. aside from mayweather, marquez was always in close fights in his losses. norwood fight was fairly close, and john and pac fights you can make arguments that he won. . .

Ali. . . Before the last two fights of his career in which signs of brain damage were already setting in. . .

Jermain Taylor - even in his KO losses he was in the fight. . . closest one-sided fight would probably be the abraham fight, in which he was down on my card 7 rounds to 4 at stoppage time. . .

continue. . .
      i like how your thread is titled fighters who NEVER suffered a one sided loss...then you proceed to list fighters who have suffered one sided losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        the hell do you call the corrie sanders fight?
        LOL a woopin thats true

Comment

Lucas Matthysse and Marcos Maidana

Comment

whitaker

his only sound defeat was the trinidad fight, and that was at the end of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              i like how your thread is titled fighters who NEVER suffered a one sided loss...then you proceed to list fighters who have suffered one sided losses.
              i was just trying to generate convo, bro. . . calmete!

Comment

good points everybody

and no telling how beastly ibeabuchi would have went on to become if he wasn't a friggen psychopath. . .

Comment

u mention the fighters with bad ko losses then piss on lewis ? , 116 - 112 might of been the scorecards for jones bhop 94 , but jones beat him Clearly and widely imo , didnt beat him up , but beat him none the less , tarver i cant recall ever being beat bad ? maybe except the bhop fight after mason dixon in rocky lol

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    the hell do you call the corrie sanders fight?
                    1 in a million lucky punch

Comment

carl froch, i as did many people had froch beating kessler...

Comment

Working...
                      X