No announcement yet.

who's greater Bernard Hopkins or Roy Jones jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    How long ago was that? This was sold at malls in early 2000's... Lets not get stupid... And it isnt cocaine so thanks for ******ed comparison.
    just playing devil's advocate, no need to get sensitive. point is, do you have an authoritative source that states it was andro that he was tested for?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
      just playing devil's advocate, no need to get sensitive. point is, do you have an authoritative source that states it was andro that he was tested for?
      Espn.com is pretty good... lol

Comment

try this on for size. might be a little better than your source ;-)

Comment

the commission openly states he was tested for an 'anabolic steroid' and to get them specimen B which I believe he never furnished to them. what was Roy hiding?

Comment

When I beat Reggie Johnson,
            and took his light heavyweight title from him
            See y'all musta forgot!

Comment

try this on for size. might be a little better than your source ;-)
              Seen it before, had this conversation 1,ooo times over... Andro was put on that list and was a banned substance, but the actual specific chemical he got tested positive for was andro... Which actually was a chemical sold in gnc stores across the nation...

Hes a dumb ass for having it in him... But its not epo, or hgh, but it was still banned and he deserves the flack he gets for it.

With that said.... Richard hall had twice the amount in his system than Roy.... You ever seen that fight? lol

Comment

uh oh, has the unthinkable happened? Has Reed for the first time in NSB history been stumped and owned?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Seen it before, had this conversation 1,ooo times over... Andro was put on that list and was a banned substance, but the actual specific chemical he got tested positive for was andro... Which actually was a chemical sold in gnc stores across the nation...

Hes a dumb ass for having it in him... But its not epo, or hgh, but it was still banned and he deserves the flack he gets for it.

With that said.... Richard hall had twice the amount in his system than Roy.... You ever seen that fight? lol
                  how do you explain Roid's ..I mean Roy's unnatural physique.

You know what has always looked the most suspicious to me. Roid J..I mean Roy Jones' left bicep...

If that ain't Roids I don't know what is. How do you explain this ??

Comment

sort of reminds one of this infamous steroid abuser...

Comment

how do you explain Roid's ..I mean Roy's unnatural physique.

You know what has always looked the most suspicious to me. Roid J..I mean Roy Jones' left bicep...

If that ain't Roids I don't know what is. How do you explain this ??
                      Easily... He tore his left bicep in training for Trinidad... He actually shows the cameras in an interview right after the Trinidad fight... Its on youtube, and was talked about here 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X