Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superman Roy Jones JR

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
      so i guess being caught using a banned substance doesn't hurt roy jones legacy?
      How dare you.

Comment

roid jones is a known steroid abuser. that alone discredits most of his legacy

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          so i guess being caught using a banned substance doesn't hurt roy jones legacy?
          Its all in what you get caught for and I mean that sincerely...

If you get caught with marijuana in your system, or with loaded gloves.... Is one way more unforgivable than the other?

I mean theyre both illegal right?

But of course they arent equal.

Roy tested positive for Andro.

Do you know what andro is/was?

Andro was put in energy drinks back in the 90's and early 2000's... You could walk into GNC at the mall and get andro... This isnt EPO... This isnt Human growth hormone... You arent injecting this with a needle... A highschool kid could legally walk into the mall and buy a drink with andro in it...

Was it on the banned list? Yes, and hes a dumb ass for having it in his system, but its not the same as what others have been caught with.

On a second note, the one fight he tested positive for, his opponent Richard Hall also tested positive for it in the same fight and had twice the amount in his system than roy did lol.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            roid jones is a known steroid abuser. that alone discredits most of his legacy
            Like Vitali right?

BTW, what Jones tested positive for wasn't even a anabolic steroid or a "performance enhancer".

Brush up on ya google game foo'z.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post

Andro was put in energy drinks back in the 90's and early 2000's... You could walk into GNC at the mall and get andro... This isnt EPO... This isnt Human growth hormone... You arent injecting this with a needle... A highschool kid could legally walk into the mall and buy a drink with andro in it...

Was it on the banned list? Yes, and hes a dumb ass for having it in his system, but its not the same as what others have been caught with.

On a second note, the one fight he tested positive for, his opponent Richard Hall also tested positive for it in the same fight and had twice the amount in his system than roy did lol.
              I'm glad they were on andro that night, I love that fight. Watched it so much on my tape it wore out That first round was electrifying.

Comment

Prime for Prime its Roy. By a wide margin.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  How dare you.
                  lol just putting it out their
                  Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Its all in what you get caught for and I mean that sincerely...

If you get caught with marijuana in your system, or with loaded gloves.... Is one way more unforgivable than the other?

I mean theyre both illegal right?

But of course they arent equal.

Roy tested positive for Andro.

Do you know what andro is/was?

glad we cleared that up

Comment

Well, that’s a ****** question - One of them lost to a guy named Dawson, while the other destroyed an ALEXANDER! You tell me, who would you want on your resume?

poll results aren't as close as I imagined....
                    Last edited by SCEN3RY; 12-12-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

where did you get that it was andro? doesn't sound accurate to me, from the sources I read he took something that was considered by the boxing commission an "ANABOLIC STEROID" and they wanted to retest to find out exactly what it was but he never retested which means no one truly knows exactly what he took as far as I remember

Comment

Working...
                      X