No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. on Floyd Jr. Relations, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadGuerreroMax View Post
    There is no sportsmanship from Floyd.... ZERO nada.. And that is also why boxing is failing and will end up like wrestling all fake and rigged... We need new promoter, We need honest and non greedy fighters, We need drug testing, and we need to stop giving these people our money....... It's all entertainment and that means they can lie to us..
    so i guess ali ruined boxing also????? no bob arum and don king ruined boxing GTFOH, if you are arguing that its fake and entertainment you obviously need to be blaming higher ups and not actual fighters,

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Come on man ur just gonna lie?...Pac agreed to the drug test and demanded crazy stuff...once Floyd agreed to his demand, all of a sudden drug testing is an issue...I see what u are...U dont wanna talk about facts, u wanna find away to flip it around on Floyd...Floyd is unbeatable there is no fighter that he needs to duck fool...just deal with it...the guy is just that good that he has faced all sorts of styles and made it look easy...Yea I kno its hard to deal with the fact that the guy u hate the most is 42-0...but u just gotta deal with it and accept it...quit being a babby little bro....if he cant lose then he cant lose...its impossible....Im glad I dont have to feel what u feel, cuz I actually like Mayweather...I bet it sux to hate Mayweather....just tell me when is Pac gonna fight Floyd or ANY tough challenge...No more excuses..Ariza who is an insider, already exposed that Pac and Arum aint want the fight so whern is Pac gonna step up finally when?..WHEN?
      Good post man.

These guys know whats up, especially after Ariza's admission.

They are just blindly supporting Manny.

Ariza: " Arum is blatantly protecting Pacquiao by ducking Mayweather "
      Pac fans: " Floyd is ducking Manny "

1.) let the clowns believe/say what they want
      2.) memorize/record their usernames
      3.) e-bash them mercilessly when Pac is forced to step up

^^

Comment

Working...
      X