No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. on Floyd Jr. Relations, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadGuerreroMax View Post
    There is no sportsmanship from Floyd.... ZERO nada.. And that is also why boxing is failing and will end up like wrestling all fake and rigged... We need new promoter, We need honest and non greedy fighters, We need drug testing, and we need to stop giving these people our money....... It's all entertainment and that means they can lie to us..
    Zero sportsmanship?..Dont lie...He has the best sportsmanship in boxing..he will talk trasg, say mean **** to his prey, but he respects them behind the scenes during the press tour when all of them are riding on a buss together...and he shakes there hand during the fight, touches therer gloves, and after the fight he greets them...he says nice things to them, and right when they think he's about to stop being nice after the fight, he stays and delves into his emotions about how much he respects them as a fighter...Floyd was taught this at a young age...he used to be mean and cocky after he wins and didnt wanna shake there hand, but roger taught him to show them respect....watch all of his post fights liar

Comment

Someone please answer this simple question..

If their is NO WAY Pac beats Floyd in the eyes of the these Mayweathers then why the hell hasnt Floyd Mr. Money Man cash in on the biggest fight in history being that its almost impossible for Pac to beat Floyd..

Why the extreme drug test and almost 3 years of BS from these guys.. Seriously.. JUST KEEP IT REAL..

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
        Someone please answer this simple question..

If their is NO WAY Pac beats Floyd in the eyes of the these Mayweathers then why the hell hasnt Floyd Mr. Money Man cash in on the biggest fight in history being that its almost impossible for Pac to beat Floyd..

Why the extreme drug test and almost 3 years of BS from these guys.. Seriously.. JUST KEEP IT REAL..
        Bs for years?..Are u forgetting something?..Pac agreed to full random, and after Floyd shocked him by agreeing to the 10mill weight penelty, Pac changed his mind about the test, and THATS when the "bs for yrs" started..Pac's athleticism is phenomenal...KNOWING Roids are in boxing right...No one looks at Marquez and says, "Man Imma start doing random drug tests"...When u look at Pacman's roided ass, the first thing u think is that he's juicing...He got his eardrum busted by cotto and he didnt even react to the pain...Barker got his busted by Martinez and he started hollaring and kicking and screaming...he and sergio is the same size...acmanis smaller than Cotto, that should have ended the night for Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Bs for years?..Are u forgetting something?..Pac agreed to full random, and after Floyd shocked him by agreeing to the 10mill weight penelty, Pac changed his mind about the test, and THATS when the "bs for yrs" started..Pac's athleticism is phenomenal...KNOWING Roids are in boxing right...No one looks at Marquez and says, "Man Imma start doing random drug tests"...When u look at Pacman's roided ass, the first thing u think is that he's juicing...He got his eardrum busted by cotto and he didnt even react to the pain...Barker got his busted by Martinez and he started hollaring and kicking and screaming...he and sergio is the same size...acmanis smaller than Cotto, that should have ended the night for Pacman
          Again, If Pac beating Floyd is SOOOOOO impossible in the eyes of the Mayweathers, why add some stipulation delaying the fight and til this day their accusations have NO MERITS..

Spank Pacman make that 50+ million, end of story.. Dont you think.. Why are they so hesitant and cant even say Pacman is the opponent on May 5th rather then saying THAT LIL GUY.. SMH..

Comment

Again, If Pac beating Floyd is SOOOOOO impossible in the eyes of the Mayweathers, why add some stipulation delaying the fight and til this day their accusations have NO MERITS..

Spank Pacman make that 50+ million, end of story.. Dont you think.. Why are they so hesitant and cant even say Pacman is the opponent on May 5th rather then saying THAT LIL GUY.. SMH..
            I never said Pac would be an easy fight 1, Ellerbe has no respect for Pacman and didnt even say his name, yet Rafael has been a journalist for YEARS, and he made sure ASKED ellerbee was Pac the little fella, and he said YES 2 , Mayweather said Pac's name HIMSELF when he BEGGED him to fight him on May5th 3, The point I made in my paragraph above was that without the drug testing Pac would still find away to duck like he always has been 4!..There ya go little buddy!..Read em n weep, and take em to sleep

Comment

I never said Pac would be an easy fight 1, Ellerbe has no respect for Pacman and didnt even say his name, yet Rafael has been a journalist for YEARS, and he made sure ASKED ellerbee was Pac the little fella, and he said YES 2 , Mayweather said Pac's name HIMSELF when he BEGGED him to fight him on May5th 3, The point I made in my paragraph above was that without the drug testing Pac would still find away to duck like he always has been 4!..There ya go little buddy!..Read em n weep, and take em to sleep
              This idiot... You dont even get what im trying to say. This article states FM Sr. saying NO WAY Pac beats Floyd, NO POSSIBLE WAY.. Then if Pac has NO CHANCE against FM why throw in some loophole to throw off the fight? Why even demand some rigorous drug test with no merit if Pac has no chance in winning.. Spank Pac, make that 50+ mil and call it a day, dont make a circus out of it all..

Comment

This idiot... You dont even get what im trying to say. This article states FM Sr. saying NO WAY Pac beats Floyd, NO POSSIBLE WAY.. Then if Pac has NO CHANCE against FM why throw in some loophole to throw off the fight? Why even demand some rigorous drug test with no merit if Pac has no chance in winning.. Spank Pac, make that 50+ mil and call it a day, dont make a circus out of it all..
                Floyd sr is Floyd sr...he is going to be cocky...u expect him to say, its a tough fight for Floyd?...I personally dont think its a tough fight, I just think Floyd has to fight a different style...he has to fight like Marquez and he never did that before...if he does, he KO's pac easily in the 5th rnd cuz he's too big and strong to fight like that, but what Im saying is that drug testing was NEVER and issue...it WASNT a loophole cuz Pac agreed to it remember I said that?....AFTER Floyd agreed to Pac's demands, Pac changed his mind about the drug testing...the point Im making is that testing ISNT A loophiole..Pac MADE it one...If Floyd didnt demand it, Pac would find another way to duck...Thats my point

Comment

Floyd sr is Floyd sr...he is going to be cocky...u expect him to say, its a tough fight for Floyd?...I personally dont think its a tough fight, I just think Floyd has to fight a different style...he has to fight like Marquez and he never did that before...if he does, he KO's pac easily in the 5th rnd cuz he's too big and strong to fight like that, but what Im saying is that drug testing was NEVER and issue...it WASNT a loophole cuz Pac agreed to it remember I said that?....AFTER Floyd agreed to Pac's demands, Pac changed his mind about the drug testing...the point Im making is that testing ISNT A loophiole..Pac MADE it one...If Floyd didnt demand it, Pac would find another way to duck...Thats my point
                  Are you that dumb? The fight was just about done til the Drug Testing issue arose and from who? YES FLOYD.. Damn, if Pac is so damn easy work spank him make that money and move on, but yet we're here 3 years later and Floyd hasnt jumped on the biggest payday in HISTORY, shot if Pac was so damn easy Floyd should of been smart and given Pac a rematch after the first beating and made 100+ mil on easy work BUT HE DIDNT and now he has people looking at him as being SCARED..

Come on man, look at Floyds track record on avoiding top opposition..
                  When the WW division was stacked what did Floyd do? RETIRE... Then he comes back to fight lightweight Marquez.. SMH..

Looks at Pac track record on drug testing STILL NO EVIDENCE..

Just keep it real will you..

Comment

Mayweather Sr was saying two different things. First Floyd vs Pacman wont happen and then on May 5 he is saying There is no way Pacman will whoop Floyd. Hmmm! feels like he is kinda concern about his son fighting Pacman. Floyd you gotta prove you can defeat Pacman I wanna see it but if Pacquiao wins this fight you will be humbled for the first time.

Comment

Are you that dumb? The fight was just about done til the Drug Testing issue arose and from who? YES FLOYD.. Damn, if Pac is so damn easy work spank him make that money and move on, but yet we're here 3 years later and Floyd hasnt jumped on the biggest payday in HISTORY, shot if Pac was so damn easy Floyd should of been smart and given Pac a rematch after the first beating and made 100+ mil on easy work BUT HE DIDNT and now he has people looking at him as being SCARED..

Come on man, look at Floyds track record on avoiding top opposition..
                      When the WW division was stacked what did Floyd do? RETIRE... Then he comes back to fight lightweight Marquez.. SMH..

Looks at Pac track record on drug testing STILL NO EVIDENCE..

Just keep it real will you..
                      Come on man ur just gonna lie?...Pac agreed to the drug test and demanded crazy stuff...once Floyd agreed to his demand, all of a sudden drug testing is an issue...I see what u are...U dont wanna talk about facts, u wanna find away to flip it around on Floyd...Floyd is unbeatable there is no fighter that he needs to duck fool...just deal with it...the guy is just that good that he has faced all sorts of styles and made it look easy...Yea I kno its hard to deal with the fact that the guy u hate the most is 42-0...but u just gotta deal with it and accept it...quit being a babby little bro....if he cant lose then he cant lose...its impossible....Im glad I dont have to feel what u feel, cuz I actually like Mayweather...I bet it sux to hate Mayweather....just tell me when is Pac gonna fight Floyd or ANY tough challenge...No more excuses..Ariza who is an insider, already exposed that Pac and Arum aint want the fight so whern is Pac gonna step up finally when?..WHEN?

Comment

Working...
                      X