Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley on Amir Khan lost. "He should now thank me for not whooping his ass."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Reason why I never got into any of those topics, the whole ducking thing, that word gets thrown around too loosely.
    When you come out and say stop running Khan, stop running baby and then turn down 50-50 throughout the board and then say what if I lose to Khan...It's a duck...It might get thrown around to easy...But, it's one of the most blatant ducks in recent memory...He ducked the hell out of him. There's no debate...He ducked Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      When you come out and say stop running Khan, stop running baby and then turn down 50-50 throughout the board and then say what if I lose to Khan...It's a duck...It might get thrown around to easy...But, it's one of the most blatant ducks in recent memory...He ducked the hell out of him. There's no debate...He ducked Khan.
      The fight is still a possibility, Peterson didn't kill it for me. What sucks now is that both promotional companies most likely won't come together to make it.

Comment

The fight is still a possibility, Peterson didn't kill it for me. What sucks now is that both promotional companies most likely won't come together to make it.
        I have no doubt in my mind that Bradley would be more willing to fight him now...Why wouldn't he? I'm pretty sure his confidence got a huge boost after last night. But, that doesn't take away the fact that he ducked the hell out of Khan.

Comment

I have no doubt in my mind that Bradley would be more willing to fight him now...Why wouldn't he? I'm pretty sure his confidence got a huge boost after last night. But, that doesn't take away the fact that he ducked the hell out of Khan.
          I think his confidence peaked at Khan's performance against Maidana HONESTLY

Comment

I think his confidence peaked at Khan's performance against Maidana HONESTLY
            If that was the case then he wouldn't have ducked him, HONESTLY.

Comment

Tru dat tru dat

Comment

Because if it betters his career it's not a duck that's why..Boxing fans make me laugh,are you going to pay his car note or his mortgage??If not then maybe you should STFU..All I'm saying is it's not Bradley's responsibility to fight Khan when Khan wants(no matter the circumstances)...I don't look at a good business move as a duck,I look at it as a good business move..Pac May Mosley SRL etc etc,a lot of ATG have made business choices and that's that..Bradley has done the same,Khan did not give a fucck when he made Maidana wait it out to fight him(while he got new contracts and more money)it was a business choice..Bradley made a smart business choice and that's it..Khan made his and lost(while talking **** to Bradley and every other fighter)so he should not be surprised when fighters hit back at him..Bottom line..

Maybe you did not see this,give ya another chance to respond...

Comment

Bradleys turn to talk ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
                    Khan shud be happy because if that was Bradley in there he whud of killed Khan yesterday
                    No. Khan would've given a different fight to Bradley. You had;

- Khan underestimating Lamont
                    - Lamont giving the best fighting performance of this life.

Despite the -2points, Khan only lost by a point, and one of the judges still had him as 114-111.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it didn't go down exactly like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X