Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley on Amir Khan lost. "He should now thank me for not whooping his ass."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Khan should fight Bradley instead of rematching Peterson next.

Comment

Bradley spent all this time ducking and now he's talkin ****? He wasnt involved in this fight at all, and he was completely silent prior to it. His post sounds like one of the internet warriors in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        1st,Bradley Khan would have happen with strings attached to Shaw(Bradley did not want this,he would have to sign a extension)..And 2end,he got his 1.2 mill to fight Casa..So when you take the risk vs reward factor into consideration it was a more lucrative fight for Bradley,being the fact he get's away from Shaw and signs to TR and get's that much closer to a big fight with Pac..
        Ok, I can understand you seeing it as a business move for Bradley. That's probably true. But let me touch on a few things:

1. If he signed with Top Rank because he's going after Pac, what were the chances of the Bradley fight even happening with Khan after he signed? Doesn't this kind of defeat the whole arguement of letting the Khan vs Bradley fight build up?

2. If Bradley knows the chances of him fighting Khan are highly unlikely due to the promotional company beefs, why even call Khan out in the media and say "Khan should be glad, ect, ect"... This whole thing just reminds me of someone that talks **** in a party after someone already broke it up.

Comment

Originally posted by orlandoernandez View Post
          Maybe Khan should fight Bradley instead of rematching Peterson next.
          Bradley won't fight him. Peterson was one of the only guys willing to fight Khan and Khan had to go to his backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Ok, I can understand you seeing it as a business move for Bradley. That's probably true. But let me touch on a few things:

1. If he signed with Top Rank because he's going after Pac, what were the chances of the Bradley fight even happening with Khan after he signed? Doesn't this kind of defeat the whole arguement of letting the Khan vs Bradley fight build up?

2. If Bradley knows the chances of him fighting Khan are highly unlikely due to the promotional company beefs, why even call Khan out in the media and say "Khan should be glad, ect, ect"... This whole thing just reminds me of someone that talks **** in a party after someone already broke it up.
            Bradley may have put his foot in his mouth and talk before he truly knew what his plans(his management)were going to be..But first,he signed to TR to get promoted better and had problems with his promotion prior to the Alexander fight(it's well documented)...It also would have been a set back to signed to fight Khan with Shaw(he would have to sign an extension with Shaw and still would be signed to Shaw an unable to sign with TR ASAP)..I've been saying for months Bradley and Khans career does not depend on each other..Bradley has made a good choice in going with TR,Khan made a good choice with fighting Peterson(if he would have won)...Khan would have beat one of Bradley's toughest fights in the div..

I don't believe it would have been hard to make a Bradley Khan fight(as long as the deal was fair)GBP and TR have made fights with their fighters recently..But you can't expect Bradley to make business(this is a business at the end of the day)decisions based on fans or what Khan wants..It was a good decision..You also can't blame Bradley for talking **** when Khan loses to a fighter Bradley dominated,esp since Khans was talking so much ****...

Comment

Who is Bradley again???

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Bradley may have put his foot in his mouth and talk before he truly knew what his plans(his management)were going to be..But first,he signed to TR to get promoted better and had problems with his promotion prior to the Alexander fight(it's well documented)...It also would have been a set back to signed to fight Khan with Shaw(he would have to sign an extension with Shaw and still would be signed to Shaw an unable to sign with TR ASAP)..I've been saying for months Bradley and Khans career does not depend on each other..Bradley has made a good choice in going with TR,Khan made a good choice with fighting Peterson(if he would have won)...Khan would have beat one of Bradley's toughest fights in the div..

I don't believe it would have been hard to make a Bradley Khan fight(as long as the deal was fair)GBP and TR have made fights with their fighters recently..But you can't expect Bradley to make business(this is a business at the end of the day)decisions based on fans or what Khan wants..It was a good decision..You also can't blame Bradley for talking **** when Khan loses to a fighter Bradley dominated,esp since Khans was talking so much ****...
                Good points.

Comment

Bradley is what the 12-13 years old kids call F@g. This MF ducked Khan but he has the nerve to say what he would do to Khan. It doesn't matter what he would, could, should do because the point is he plain ducked Khan. I would understand if Bradley called Khan out and Khan ducked Bradley to get beat up like this but the point is Bradley ducked Khan LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Who is Bradley again???
                    You should not waste ya time trying to find out then,but funny any thread with Bradley's name on it I see ya post..

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      Bradley is what the 12-13 years old kids call F@g. This MF ducked Khan but he has the nerve to say what he would do to Khan. It doesn't matter what he would, could, should do because the point is he plain ducked Khan. I would understand if Bradley called Khan out and Khan ducked Bradley to get beat up like this but the point is Bradley ducked Khan LOL.
                      LOL you sound a bit emotional...You'll be ight...

Comment

Working...
                      X