Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Carl Froch receive fair officiating in the USA fighting an American Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Two of the three judges, Metcalfe and Keane, have no history of shady decisions (in the worst robbery of 2010, Aydin vs. Jo Jo Dan, Keane had the one correct score in the SD).

But the American judge John Stewart has in the past had scorecards that are questionable.

Two honest judges and a referee who stops Ward from fouling are all Froch needs to win.

Froch was dominated so bad they couldn't even rob Ward with that BS scoring.

Bute is next.

Comment

Froch got owned and the judges were on some sort of drugs tonight.

Comment

Judges didn't want to be too hard on Froch cause they know ALOT of fans are b1tches and would complain to no end, so they made it look like it was close.

Comment

I don't know about fair judges, but he received a fair ass whipping.

Comment

If anything, the judes were too kind to Froch.

115-113 twice? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              He's going to receive a fair beating for running his mouth so much.

Comment

If there was one thing I hoped Froch would learn from Haye is to not complain or stare at the referee. Thats just the wrong attitude to have in a FIGHT.

Froch impressed me though i rds 11 and 12. If he had that mentality from the start he wins easly.

I hope Bute beats Ward and then Froch can get his belts back from the Canadian.

Comment

I sort of agreed with the scoring, Ward did dominate the absolute **** out of Froch but there were some toss up rounds.

1st round-Toss up, fighters just jabbing
                  3rd round-Toss up again, Froch landed a couple of shots one of his better rounds.
                  9th round-Froch for the 1st time in the fight out landed Ward 19-14 or something like that.

11th+12th round Ward pretty much gave Froch these two rounds; Ward already knew he won the fight and got on his bicycle. These rounds were still close though.

So that's a max of 5 rounds you can give to Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    If anything, the judes were too kind to Froch.

115-113 twice? Really?
                    Agreed there... 5 rounds to Carl?

Comment

Judges were way too fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X