Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Khan, How Did Mum Feel When You Got KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanna ask a question. Has there ever been a boxer in the history of the sport soooooo desperate to rematch a guy they KTFO in 60 secs? He doesn't talk about fighting any other guy he sparked out, just khan, & we no why..£££££££££££££££££

Comment

it might be funny if Prescott wasn't such a career loser.

It also might be funny if he didn't just get brutally KOed. In fact, it was such a brutal beating from Alvarado that I wouldn't be surprised if his career is over.

And what is wrong with bigpoppapump? He posts the most ******ed stuff as new articles. We get it bigpoppa, Khan humiliated your ugly little friend Zab. We know you hate Khan, as evidenced by your twitter. But this is not news.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardhitter.1 View Post
        I just wanna ask a question. Has there ever been a boxer in the history of the sport soooooo desperate to rematch a guy they KTFO in 60 secs? He doesn't talk about fighting any other guy he sparked out, just khan, & we no why..£££££££££££££££££
        Yea, its really desperate.

Why isn't Prescott trying to defend any of his MULTIPLE losses. Why isn't he trying to rematch the man who just destroyed him?

But, Khan isn't Mohammed Ali. Making your whole identity about beating a teenager, one time, isn't that impressive.

Comment

Prescott is still khan's daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
            it might be funny if Prescott wasn't such a career loser.

It also might be funny if he didn't just get brutally KOed. In fact, it was such a brutal beating from Alvarado that I wouldn't be surprised if his career is over.

And what is wrong with bigpoppapump? He posts the most ******ed stuff as new articles. We get it bigpoppa, Khan humiliated your ugly little friend Zab. We know you hate Khan, as evidenced by your twitter. But this is not news.
            ????

Why am i never up to date with all the stuff that happens?

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
              Prescott is still khan's daddy.
              Kevin Mitchell and Alvarado must be Khans grand daddy's.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                Kevin Mitchell and Alvarado must be Khans grand daddy's.
                Isn't Khan Kevin Mitchell's great great grandfather?

Khan > Malignaggi > Diaz > Katsidis > Mitchell

This is one messed up family

Comment

Lol

How does your mom feel about you mr Prescott

Comment

Prescott should b desperate to fight Alvarado as he was 1 min away from winning as he was ahead on the cards, but he's instead obsessed with a guy he's already sparked in 1 round. It would be like khan being desperate to fight salita again.

Comment

Not an A-Mere-Queen-Con supporter at all BUT I have to admit Prescott is an idiot for clowning Con for getting KO'd when he just got busted up himself. Like they say, you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house....or if you have a glass jaw ha . Rematch Alvarado, then get back on your claim to fame.

Comment

Working...
                      X