Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Khan, How Did Mum Feel When You Got KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So you can have all the fame, money and mum you want, but remember my mum has a poster of me standing over you in her house"

That's Mayorga-level trash talk!

Comment

this dude is just desperate for a pay day

Comment

I am not a fan of both, but I think Khan should fight him again. This time will be different, I dont see him getting KOed out this time, specially in the first round. ****, it is all about redemption these days......

Comment

Why doesn't Prescott actually win a fight to force Khan into a rematch instead of just bringing up a past glory from 3+ years ago.

Lets see, he's lost 2 lost in a row, and 4 of his last 7. I'd say he has enough to worry about instead of dreaming of a payday with Khan.

Comment

I was one of the many that felt Khan should avenge himself soon than later, but since Prescott can't stay on the winning side of things, F**K him!!! Now he can get back in line and quit using his mouth to get fights...still want to see this fight but now I don't mind it being later.

Comment

haha prescock talking reckless huh. kahn talks alot too so its open season, that being said kahn has improved much more than prescock and i dont think the fight is necessary at the moment intill dude beats a notable fighter

Comment

When will this useless fcuk disappear already?

Comment

Prescott can't win a fight to save his life and Guerrero doesn't know if his shoulder is good enough to beat his meat let alone fight yet they talk as if Amir owes them something...

Heres a scenario!!! start winning, beat good contenders, win a belt or at least become a mandatory for one then start calling the Cash Cow out...

Comment

Good trash talk IMO lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Junior View Post
                      When will this useless fcuk disappear already?
                      His comments here are low-brow, but I enjoy watching Prescott fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X