Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell is easily the best up-and-coming American heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which is why I like him. He knows he is starting late. His comments after the last fight tells me is that he has one goal in mind. I don't think this guy is gonna sabotage himself. He is on a mission.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight a good boxer/puncher. Like Tony Thompson or Chambers. Arreola is more of a brawler imo.

Comment

It seems that besides the Povetkin, only Chisora, Fury, Perez, and Mitchell have some sort of a legit chance at beating the Klitschko's. David Haye was highly regarded as having a real shot to beat Wlad, and going in, I boought the hype of beating him to, because Haye had looked solid, but he came up way short.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          I'd like to see him fight Chambers and Arreola his next two fights, which would be a step up for him. If he beats them, put him in with the likes of Fury, Perez, Helenius, or Chisora. Than, in say maybe a year and a half or two years, put him in with the Klitschko's.
          Chambers would make for a very interesting next fight, not much power but he's pretty slick. Be interesting to see how mitchell would do against that type of opponent
          Last edited by Daddy T; 12-13-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I never thought Haye had a chance but I could see why people would feel that way. I just don't think the guy to beat the Klits is out there right now. Seth has promise but he is open to jabs and this he has to work on.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
              I'd like to see him fight a good boxer/puncher. Like Tony Thompson or Chambers. Arreola is more of a brawler imo.
              Chambers is a pure boxer but he has no power. Hes not a boxer/puncher hes a boxer. I would like to see Mitchell fight tall opponents with a punch next. Guys like Grant, Thompson, Dimitrenko and Helenius. And of course Arreola, that would be a slugfest. Forget Peter, hes totally shot.
              After 3 of these fights i would like to see him fight Povetkin and if he passes all these test let him fight Wladimir Klitschko. Vitali will be retired by then so there will be only one Klit in his way to staredom. Im not an american but i believe it would be a huge day for the americans to see a new real heavyweight champion after a long time.
              Last edited by Tobi.G; 12-13-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                Keep dreaming ...
                ok sounds like a plan.......

Mayhem>KlitBros

Comment

Anyone else think he's got good footwork?

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                    In 2-3 years.............

TOO SOON WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO SOON! I don't think Klits will even be around when he is ready.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
                      This guy is for real. He is a natural at boxing. I think he's gonna be great. Anyone feel the same way?
                      He had a good win for where he is at in his career and seems to know a little something about boxing but still needs plenty of work to be a threat to either K-bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X