Seth Mitchell is easily the best up-and-coming American heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff Lacy all over again.

Comment

Would be cool to see him fight guys like , Arreola, Adamek , Povetkin, Chambers .... MAAAAAYBEEE even Haye ( i would favor Haye easily )

But the K bros ... just way too much for him. Technically and physically.

Comment

Seth Mitchell shows promise

This guy is for real. He is a natural at boxing. I think he's gonna be great. Anyone feel the same way?

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
          This guy is for real. He is a natural at boxing. I think he's gonna be great. Anyone feel the same way?
          I like what i've seen so far lets see him start facing top ten oposition now though to see what he's made of. He could start by establishing himself as the best of the yanks by taking out the likes of Chambers/Areolia/Thompson then picking say 2 of the likes of ... Chagaev, helenius, one of the up and coming brits like Fury/chisora/Price or peharps the cuban/Irish Mike Perez (that would be a hell of a fight) And then if he comes through these say 4/5 fights against proper oposition over the next two years perhaps we could talk about a klit fight

Comment

Definitely has a long way to go but his movement in the ring and his discipline is excellent. I agree with two years. Not sure how old he is though. He has to fight and fight often.

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
              Definitely has a long way to go but his movement in the ring and his discipline is excellent. I agree with two years. Not sure how old he is though. He has to fight and fight often.
              hes about 29 I think so in 2 years and he should be prime. Pity he didn't start fighting a little younger though or he might be fighting klits now.

Comment

Let's just hope he doesn't get fat and lazy now that he is starting to get hyped up a bit. Would like to see him in against the Brocks, the Chambers, etc.

Might as well let him beat up Sam Peter too.

Comment

Indeed. And he has the power and the height to make a dent in either of the Klits faces.

I will definitely be watching him.

Comment

I'd like to see him fight Chambers and Arreola his next two fights, which would be a step up for him. If he beats them, put him in with the likes of Fury, Perez, Helenius, or Chisora. Than, in say maybe a year and a half or two years, put him in with the Klitschko's.

Comment

i think the two worst things that could happen to him are 1. A load more fights against bums with him ending up cocky, fat and lazy 2. A klit fight too soon.

What he needs is a steady increase in the quality of his opponents to get a few more rounds under his belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X