Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa would of sparked Rios anyways.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gamboa is more wreckless then Rios wtf are people watching? he constantly gets dropped by sub par fighters

Comment

Gamboa gets hit too much to go to war with a bigger fighter with lead in his fists like Rios. He could stick and move around him a little big, but he'd get drawn into a brawl and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by elieseckbach View Post
        I guess we're all just going to overlook the fact that Gamboa is a 5ft5 featherweight with a vulnerable chin.
        Seriously. Chinny little featherweight vs. Paul Bunyon Jr. WW with dynamite power.

Comment

Gamboa is a heavy handed fighter aswell.

And Rios does not like for his body to be hit.

Steward would have Gamboa staying behind the jab and outboxing Rios to a easy UD.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post

Steward would have Gamboa staying behind the jab and outboxing Rios to a easy UD.
            yeah because gamboa has proven himself at LW lol

Comment

I agree. Rios has a rock hard chin and always has a puncher's chance and I probably would have favored him just based on how reckless Gamboa was a a few years back.

But Gamboa's boxing IQ seems to have really gone up in his recent fights. A disciplined Gamboa is pretty scary.
              Last edited by N!GGALAS CAGE; 12-10-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post

I don't think he's that heavy handed, but his punches are so sharp with so much snap that he shocks his opponent. Don't get me wrong, he's got power, but I don't think he has lead fists like Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                  Never liked that fight one bit now Gamboa can focus on fighters around his own size.
                  hopefully now Arum can focus on Making Gamboa vs Donaire that's the real super fight

Comment

Working...
                  X