Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa would of sparked Rios anyways.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios is a good fighter but he wont be anything special. He just goes with one thing in mind and no plan b. From what I've seen from him so far he doesnt make adjustments he just keeps pressuring until he gets you. Exciting fighter though and it would be real interesting to see how Gamboa deals with somebody as tough as Rios.

Comment

can't believe people ever thought he could beat Gamboa the skills difference is huge

different leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        can't believe people ever thought he could beat Gamboa the skills difference is huge

different leagues
        Agree. Gamboa is a full notch above Rios

Comment

And what the skill difference is between Acosta and Gamboa?. If Rios cracks one, he cracks the other too I think, and probably easier because of Gamboa´s suspect chin.
          Last edited by Phantomas; 12-09-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

gamboa is chinny and bam bam is very heavy handed

Comment

Pretty BOLD comment I think Gamboa far more talented but needed to get adjusted at the weight first.

Comment

Gamboa beats rios just by boxing him! Rios is like margarito come foward take the punishment while he punish u sooner or later he will get xposed!

Comment

I guess we're all just going to overlook the fact that Gamboa is a 5ft5 featherweight with a vulnerable chin.

Comment

I guess we're all going to overlook the fact that Brandon Rios is a 5'10" plodder with no technical skills or ring smarts.

Gamboa is the truth.

Comment

Never liked that fight one bit now Gamboa can focus on fighters around his own size.

Comment

Working...
                      X