Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official James Kirkland vs. Carlos Molina Vote Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol at these Hopkins and Ward fans complaining on the way Molina fought.

You guys are garbage ass fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
      FWIW it's not Texas that is the common denominator in all of this, it's GBP.

The only non GBP shenanigans that have went down here was the Chavez vs Whitaker bouts and giving Margarito his license (something other states were about to do anyways).
      They allowed the Pac-Clottey fight....worst mistake the texas commission ever made

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        The Ref was not trying to rob or save anyone, cause he pretty much let Molina do anything he wanted the whole fight without warning. Ref did what he thought was the right decision. He's just a bad ref all around.
        Of course, but sadly most of the viewers probably don't think that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
          Lol at these Hopkins and Ward fans complaining on the way Molina fought.

I agree in a sense but Ward and Hopkins have superior boxing skills to Molina. Especially inside fighting...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Lol at these Hopkins and Ward fans complaining on the way Molina fought.

it's only boxing when blacks do it....doesn't matter kirkland is garbage and will get owned soon just like Ishida did

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
              I'm sorry, but as a neutral standpoint here, Molina got EXACTLY what he deserved, a DQ. How could ANYONE in here cheer and stand by Molina when he was literally doing nothing but throwing one punch at a time and UNEVENTFULLY holding. For the person in here who said "that's funny coming from you who are a fan of Bhop and Ward" There's a difference with what Molina was doing, and what they do. They actually FIGHT inside, not just grab you, hold you against the ropes and do nothing at all, while the ref stands by watching like nothing was happening.

Kirkland landed everytime he threw just about, and Molina DESPERATELY held him EVERY TIME. Finally Kirkland got a nice right hook in and dropped him, you could tell Molina was done in that tenth round even when he first came out, as soon as he didn't have the strength to hold Kirkland as much, look what happened, Kirkland started hammering him and dropped him. I used to like Molina, I was rooting for him to beat Cintron. But THAT was the MOST pathetic performance I've ever seen from a PROFESSIONAL fighter. Everytime he actually stood and actually boxed with Kirkland, Kirkland had the upper hand, and got off nice shots. I mean LOL at the people in here who were like "Molina's schooling him, this is savvy greatness" LMAOOO. GTFO. What Molina did to Cintron, was OUTBOXING someone, and showing skills, not what he DID TONIGHT. I expected Molina to spoil, but Jesus Christ not like this.

hopkins

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
                I'm sorry, but as a neutral standpoint here, Molina got EXACTLY what he deserved, a DQ. How could ANYONE in here cheer and stand by Molina when he was literally doing nothing but throwing one punch at a time and UNEVENTFULLY holding. For the person in here who said "that's funny coming from you who are a fan of Bhop and Ward" There's a difference with what Molina was doing, and what they do. They actually FIGHT inside, not just grab you, hold you against the ropes and do nothing at all, while the ref stands by watching like nothing was happening.

Kirkland landed everytime he threw just about, and Molina DESPERATELY held him EVERY TIME. Finally Kirkland got a nice right hook in and dropped him, you could tell Molina was done in that tenth round even when he first came out, as soon as he didn't have the strength to hold Kirkland as much, look what happened, Kirkland started hammering him and dropped him. I used to like Molina, I was rooting for him to beat Cintron. But THAT was the MOST pathetic performance I've ever seen from a PROFESSIONAL fighter. Everytime he actually stood and actually boxed with Kirkland, Kirkland had the upper hand, and got off nice shots. I mean LOL at the people in here who were like "Molina's schooling him, this is savvy greatness" LMAOOO. GTFO. What Molina did to Cintron, was OUTBOXING someone, and showing skills, not what he DID TONIGHT. I expected Molina to spoil, but Jesus Christ not like this.

Exactly that was str8 bullsh it.

I'm here yelling at the TV for 20 seconds at a time to let Kirkland go. Everytime Kirk landed a punch, Molina grabs one arm. Then when he lets go, he punches kirk immediately after that x100000 all night.

Fck Molina. I'll never support that punk bi tch or his fans that support his cheatin ass.

Comment

• Ok fight but WTF! ! ! !

Comment

• Originally posted by ALT Liquor
                    Reminds me of the double standards employed in that Florida shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      I would've been more than happy to give Molina credit.

But DID YOU SEE THE FCKING FIGHT???????/

Molina held him like a fcking bitcch all night!!!! I will never give that pus ssy shi t respect. I've even lost respect for you for advocating that shi t.

So fcuk you, Molina and the fcking ref.

I'm pissed.
                      THIS. I mean it's funny how the people in here CHEERING Molina's "greatness" in here are the same people who hated on Ward's performance against Allan Green. If Bayless, Smoger or any other COMPETENT ref was in there tonight, Molina would of been stopped in the mid rounds. Everytime Molina DIDN'T hold and actually boxed legally, Kirkland got off nice shots, and you could tell he was hurting Molina everytime, but Molina would hold and spoil. I mean this fight was am incompetent joke on Molina's part, and the Ref's part. I used to have respect for Molina, but my god. I can't believe he fought like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X