The Official James Kirkland vs. Carlos Molina Vote Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caguioaness View Post
    This.

At least we know now that anyone with decent boxing skills would embarrass Kirkland. Bring on Lara. Or hell, even ***y Sergio, just so we can see him get Paul Williams'd.
    Kirkland= C Class fighter...

Ishida owns his soul

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      88-83, 87-84 Molina 86-85 Kirkland
      Thanks, Don't know how they had 86-85 for Kirk

Comment

• The Ref was not trying to rob or save anyone, cause he pretty much let Molina do anything he wanted the whole fight without warning. Ref did what he thought was the right decision. He's just a bad ref all around.

Comment

• FWIW it's not Texas that is the common denominator in all of this, it's GBP.

The only non GBP shenanigans that have went down here was the Chavez vs Whitaker bouts and giving Margarito his license (something other states were about to do anyways).

Comment

• Harrowgate gym in da house

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Says the guy who says Molina is no better than Baldomir and would get destroyed. When he doesn't you can't give the man credit.
              I would've been more than happy to give Molina credit.

But DID YOU SEE THE FCKING FIGHT???????/

Molina held him like a fcking bitcch all night!!!! I will never give that pus ssy shi t respect. I've even lost respect for you for advocating that shi t.

So fcuk you, Molina and the fcking ref.

I'm pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by W@rri0r
                After today I don't want to hear anyone say Kirkland beats Cotto. I've been saying it quite a while dudes a hype job. His win over Angulo was a fluke, Angulo tired out.
                I don't know if Cotto beats Kirkland....especially when Mayweather beats up Cotto

Comment

• I'm sorry, but as a neutral standpoint here, Molina got EXACTLY what he deserved, a DQ. How could ANYONE in here cheer and stand by Molina when he was literally doing nothing but throwing one punch at a time and UNEVENTFULLY holding. For the person in here who said "that's funny coming from you who are a fan of Bhop and Ward" There's a difference with what Molina was doing, and what they do. They actually FIGHT inside, not just grab you, hold you against the ropes and do nothing at all, while the ref stands by watching like nothing was happening.

Kirkland landed everytime he threw just about, and Molina DESPERATELY held him EVERY TIME. Finally Kirkland got a nice right hook in and dropped him, you could tell Molina was done in that tenth round even when he first came out, as soon as he didn't have the strength to hold Kirkland as much, look what happened, Kirkland started hammering him and dropped him. I used to like Molina, I was rooting for him to beat Cintron. But THAT was the MOST pathetic performance I've ever seen from a PROFESSIONAL fighter. Everytime he actually stood and actually boxed with Kirkland, Kirkland had the upper hand, and got off nice shots. I mean LOL at the people in here who were like "Molina's schooling him, this is savvy greatness" LMAOOO. GTFO. What Molina did to Cintron, was OUTBOXING someone, and showing skills, not what he DID TONIGHT. I expected Molina to spoil, but Jesus Christ not like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    The Ref was not trying to rob or save anyone, cause he pretty much let Molina do anything he wanted the whole fight without warning. Ref did what he thought was the right decision. He's just a bad ref all around.
                    I don't know how people are complaining about the stoppage.

In my opinion the ref did Kirkland a disservice by allowing Molina to hug Kirkland close all night.

So he benefited from the crap ref all night too late to complain when he gets robbed by the same ref.

You got to take the bad with the good.

Comment

• Originally posted by W@rri0r
                      After today I don't want to hear anyone say Kirkland beats Cotto. I've been saying it quite a while dudes a hype job. His win over Angulo was a fluke, Angulo tired out.
                      lol i love both and cotto murks kirkland

Comment

Working...
                      X