The Official James Kirkland vs. Carlos Molina Vote Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ****in hate it when referee's **** up a fight

Comment

• there's a difference with some clinching and some inside fighting, but Molina is just holding and doing nothing at all. I mean WTF.

Comment

• please rob molina.

Comment

• Kirkland got to just rip more shots to the body and get this guy out of here.

Comment

• Wow, I hope I don't see Molina on HBO again. This guy is on some John Ruiz ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
              Exactly. Mosley and Alexander are fucking pros compared to Molina.
              lol either dives with his head waist level, to the chest, or the shoulder. Kirkland dont know what to do .

Comment

• .....this fight is boring as fuck...but seeing kirkland lose is worth it

Comment

• Kirkland took some power off his punches and is landing a lil better

Comment

• molina is a cutie

it's too bad he's not a more talented guy (bigger puncher, faster, etc,) because he coudl get a very good fighter

he's got nice skills. he's hitting kirkland hard enough to get his respect

he's winning these rounds. if he wins a few more kirkland will certainly need a knockout and know it

Comment

• Kirkland is just crap. If Molina had any power Kirkland would have been knocked out a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X