Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs Joe Louis - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    There is no other way. Looking cute in the ring doesn't count.
    If looking cute in the ring means winning my last 7 heavyweight title fights in 100% shutouts or knockouts after 4 years of retirement, I want to look cute too. How about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      If looking cute in the ring means winning my last 7 heavyweight title fights in 100% shutouts or knockouts after 4 years of retirement, I want to look cute too. How about you?
      No thanks. I like my looks. I'll take quality of opposition over looking cute, BTW. Who was the best of those seven opponents?

Comment

There is no other way. Looking cute in the ring doesn't count.
        If you want to go resume wise then just look back to the two fighters Wlad got beaten by and see how Vitali destroyed them. Also, factor in the fact that Vitali was Ring champ before Wald and didn't lose the distinction in the ring.

Comment

Oh brother. Vitali didn't get hurt at all. He was just badly cut. This post shows how delusional you are. If all fights were stopped on cuts like Vitali's was, Ricky Hatton would have about 6 losses instead of 2.

If he wasnt hurt, then whats with the relentless holding after the uppercut and right hook? WHy was he warned 10 times for holding in round 6 alone? The cuts were bad but it was Vitali's declining performance that prompted that stoppage.

When Marciano and Hagler were cut, they used that urgency to finish off their opponents. Thats what ATGS do. Vitali had 3 whole rounds to man up and got worse, not better. Vitali was in deep and out of his league.

Comment

If you want to go resume wise then just look back to the two fighters Wlad got beaten by and see how Vitali destroyed them. Also, factor in the fact that Vitali was Ring champ before Wald and didn't lose the distinction in the ring.
            So who was the best opponent of those seven wins again?

Comment

He won't be considered the best ever, he's in the wrong ers, but in my opinion he beats the all time greats in h2h matchups and that's definitely worth something.
              He couldn't beat a past prime ATG in his own era. He lost to a small heavyweight in his own era. Which is why his fans like you can only dream about him doing it in fantasy fights. Sucks for you it will never happen in the real world.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 12-16-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

So who was the best opponent of those seven wins again?
                Best fighter was probably Solis and the best overall resume was probably Adamek. Did I need to explain that to you? I did because now is the part where you go on and on about those two fighters shortcomings, etc. to try and make a relevant point and fail. Go on, go ahead.......It can be done to any fighters resume but give it a shot.

Comment

Best fighter was probably Solis and the best overall resume was probably Adamek. Did I need to explain that to you? I did because now is the part where you go on and on about those two fighters shortcomings, etc. to try and make a relevant point and fail. Go on, go ahead.......It can be done to any fighters resume but give it a shot.
                  Ok so his resume sucks, thereby negating all ATG talk. Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    He couldn't beat a past prime ATG in his own era. He lost to a small heavyweight in his own era. Which is why his fans like you can only dream about him doing it in fantasy fights. Sucks for you it will never happen in the real world.
                    It is what it is and he can only dominate who is in front of him but he definitely didn't just get beat by a past prime atg. He lost on cuts while beating an atg. There's a difference even though your bias heart can't understand it. I give up with you, there's not going to be a resolution here so you keep your opinion close to your heart and so will I.

Comment

It is what it is and he can only dominate who is in front of him but he definitely didn't just get beat by a past prime atg. He lost on cuts while beating an atg. There's a difference even though your bias heart can't understand it. I give up with you, there's not going to be a resolution here so you keep your opinion close to your heart and so will I.
                      So in other words, his resume sucks. Yep, it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X