Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Deontay Wilder's next fight, location and the cab driver he's fighting?
    Last edited by fceeviper; 06-13-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      He's scheduled to fight Owen Beck on June 23.

Beck has lost his past 7 fight and was recently easily beaten by a fighter in his pro debut, but he's a step up in class for the talented but absurdly over-protected Wilder.
      Look at Beck's record, you can clearly see the line where he changes from fighting tomato cans to becoming a tomato can himself, the fight results become losses while the "last 6 opponents" bar turns from red to green.

Comment

He's scheduled to fight Owen Beck on June 23.

Beck has lost his past 7 fight and was recently easily beaten by a fighter in his pro debut, but he's a step up in class for the talented but absurdly over-protected Wilder.
        Thanks for 411.

Comment

Dan Rafael says Ruslan Chagaev will return on Sep 1 (allboxing.ru had reported Universum will probably be having a boxing event with Boytsov and Chakhkiev in Moscow on Aug 25 or Sep 1).
          Glad to see Chakhkiev active, hopefully he'll be ready to step up and have a big year in 2013.

I just watched Chagaev fight Zumbrun. His body was a mess, but the man can still fight. I'd be down to see him fight someone like Liakhovich or Ibragimov, with the winner facing someone relevant.

Comment

rodriguez vs quezada has been cancelled as well. rodriguez hurt his knee badly i guess. could be out for another long stretch. i was looking forward to this fight.

Comment

I'm disappointed there have been so few HW fights to add to this schedule the past two weeks.

They need to be more active, and the top 25 or 50 HWs need to fight each other.

Where are Glazkoz, Perez, Pulev, Dinu, Takam, Gerber, Ustinov, Wallisch and Rozhnov?
              He broke his nose according to Ahmet Oener. I'm very disappointed in Mike Perez, Glazkov and Pulev's lack of ambition to keep active...especially Pulev after that win over Dimitrenko. I hate how Mike Perez is nowhere to be seen.

Gerber looked average in the Maurice Harris fight so who knows where his career could go. He seems so hot and cold.

Comment

Rahman pulls out, not sure if the card is cancelled yet.

Adamek's next fight will be on Sep 8 and may not be televised on NBC.

To be honest, Adamek doesn't deserve another TV date. He hasn't looked good in several years now. He appeared to lose to Chambers (who had one good arm). Vitali won every minute of every round against him. And the Nagy Aguilera and Kevin McBride fights are hardly worthy of a time capsule. The McBride fight was totally unwatchable.

The Adamek everyone loved who warred with Paul Briggs twice, Steve Cunningham, and Jonathon Banks no longer exists. People need to accept that and move on. He isn't even looking good against awful fighters.

I'd like to see Povetkin fight either Fury, Boytsov, Ustinov or Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
                  When is Deontay Wilder's next fight, location and the cab driver he's fighting?
                  Deontay isn't running out of opponents, that's for sure. His managers have a big list of chinless former contenders to choose from.

Comment

arreola vs stiverne? is that for the vacant title if vitali retires? arreola is going to kill him...i want barrett to beat cameron but i said it a few weeks ago that shane cameron could be in for a title shot if he beats barrett for the 2 WBO regional belts. sherman williams is also now going to be in the WBO & WBC top 10 after beating chauncey welliver...never thought id see welliver, williams, stiverne in the top 10 & we could be adding shane cameron...it's no wonder all these 40 year olds are still fighting...

Comment

shane cameron in the WBO top 10 now...lol! i said this could happen a couple of posts ago....sherman williams & shane cameron could be getting huge fights soon....lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X