Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko have started build-up to mega-fight
    Joshua remained civil and respectful but will transform inside Wembley
    He said: 'Come the night I have to be a killer' against veteran Ukrainian
    Klitschko responded: 'When the fists start flying it is business. Nothing personal… but business'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...Klitschko.html

The best part of the interview quote for me was:

‘Wladimir is a great champion but my legacy is beginning. I admire his experience but basically I believe this is a young man’s sport.’
    To which Klitschko replied: ‘Unfortunately experience does not come in a pill you can buy at the chemist.’

Head 2 Head:
    Last edited by BoxingFan85; 02-16-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Anthony Joshua targeting heavyweight domination starting with victory over Wladimir Klitschko

Joshua vs Klitschko: Anthony Joshua ready to adopt ruthless approach against Wladimir Klitschko

"For Anthony Joshua training is always serious"

Dominic Breazeale will fight Izuagbe Ugonoh on Wilder-Washington bill

Haye vs Bellew: David Haye insists his happiness during training gives him an edge over Tony Bellew

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...Klitschko.html

The best part of the interview quote for me was:

Head 2 Head:
        Man I'm pumped for this one. Honestly think Klitschko stops him too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          Man I'm pumped for this one. Honestly think Klitschko stops him too.
          Me too dude... Wlad looks relaxed and confident and AJ looks nervous compared to his body language in Martin, Breazeale. Something that is key going into this fight is he is stable mentally with the whole wife and daughter situation..
          I still feel it is a few yrs too early for AJ.. if he beats Wlad fair play to him.. but I expect Wlad to fight like he has nothing to lose, like the guy in late 90s..

Comment

• *newsflash* wlad is shot guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Me too dude... Wlad looks relaxed and confident and AJ looks nervous compared to his body language in Martin, Breazeale. Something that is key going into this fight is he is stable mentally with the whole wife and daughter situation..
              I still feel it is a few yrs too early for AJ.. if he beats Wlad fair play to him.. but I expect Wlad to fight like he has nothing to lose, like the guy in late 90s..
              Wlad really let inhibition go in the twelfth versus Fluff Furry which is why I don't believe he is in fact shot, he showed he had the capacity and ability still he just left it too late and failed to adapt.

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              *newsflash* wlad is shot guys...
              Impossible to determine, yet quite possible. Wlad looked shocking against Fists of Fluff and didn't look his best against his opposition the 12 month period before. Against Fluff Fists he did not land his jab so he failed to allow the roght to follow, no way has AJ the ability or mobility to implement that kind of plan versus Wlad hence the reason we're still giving Wlad a very real shot at victory.

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko camp insider reveals veteran’s shocking training struggles

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxin...es-Boxing-News

“Joshua is the young guy, Klitschko is 41 and in his last fight he looked terrible," Haye told The Sun.

"You’re seeing deterioration.

“People in the Klitschko training camp that I know say he is looking terrible.

“That all augers well for Joshua to blitz him.”

So.. Haye knows someone inside Wlad's camp that is giving him all this scoop? What a loser..

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko begins training camp for Joshua fight

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...envelope/70723

Klitschko wrote on social media that he is happy to be back in training, preparing for the April 29 fight.

“Team Klitschko arrived at camp. I am happy to get back to work and start preparing for the battle,” Klitschko wrote on Instagram.

Klitschko also revealed how he has written down his pre-fight prediction and placed it inside a sealed envelope to be opened only after the Wembley fight is history.

Comment

• Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko not interested in rematch with Tyson Fury

http://www.skysports.com/joshua/news/34644/10826100/1

Klitschko was kept out of the ring for over a year by the postponement of planned fights with Fury, who has hinted at a comeback, and long-term manager Boente insists he will never again consider a second bout

"Nobody of us ever wants to deal with this group of people again, especially including myself," Boente exclusively told Sky Sports. "It was a lost year and don't forget Wladimir is not 18 years old and starting as a pro.

"Nobody wants that anymore."

"Wladimir would have loved - he showed that in different press conferences - to have that rematch because he knows he had a complete off night," said Boente.

"He literally threw two, three punches per round and had he thrown as many punches as in the last round, he probably would have won the fight. But he didn't and he definitely wanted to show to the public and especially to himself that he can beat this guy, and be a different Wladimir Klitschko in the rematch.

"That's why he was totally keen to have that rematch, but the guy wasn't available and now we have another opponent, a way better opponent, a more interesting fight.

"It's at Wembley Stadium, it's a huge audience, this is the fight of the year, it cannot be better."

Szef ScottWeiland - thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                      X