No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Price gassed out.. he looked overweight and not well conditioned..
    At 33 and with such a bad performance against an euro level opponent he should hang em up..
    To think this guy wanted to fight Parker too !

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      To think this guy wanted to fight Parker too !
      And AJ too.. if Hammer can hammer him then I think the others will decimate him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaqen H'ghar View Post
        Drug cheat.

Comment

And AJ too.. if Hammer can hammer him then I think the others will decimate him..
          The amusing thing is I considered Hammer so poor I expected Price to win, I begrudged the fact he'd be clamouring for a title shot after beating this Romanian pudding. If Hammer walks into a fight with Parker, Wilder or Joshua after this I'm turning my back on boxing forever more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
            The amusing thing is I considered Hammer so poor I expected Price to win, I begrudged the fact he'd be clamouring for a title shot after beating this Romanian pudding. If Hammer walks into a fight with Parker, Wilder or Joshua after this I'm turning my back on boxing forever more.
            I never rated Hammer tbh & I was hoping Price would do a better job on him than Furry did..
            Both men came in worst shape they have been.. Hammer is hardly Euro level & Price showed his mind is not in the game else he would have prepared better & been fitter.. Time to hang em up..

Comment

I never rated Hammer tbh & I was hoping Price would do a better job on him than Furry did..
              Both men came in worst shape they have been.. Hammer is hardly Euro level & Price showed his mind is not in the game else he would have prepared better & been fitter.. Time to hang em up..
              Tbf you have to credit Hammer as Euro level he's a C- level type opponent, durbale, average power. He's a good gauging opponent to see where you'll ultimately end up in the grand scheme of things, Price's failure against him suggests he'd never have been capable of mounting a sizeable challenge against any of the relevant contenders at the weight let alone champion material such as Klitschko.

Now you begin to understand why Maloney and Price were so eager originally to bypass Euro level and move directly from domestic to world level. I always figured the haste was so Maloney could have his d1ck chopped off sooner but it appears in hindsight Price's handlers never expected him to do anything at that level and the likelihood of why no one will train him with the exception of that loser currently in his corner Coldwell, typically the same guy training Tony Bellew for his next fight he'll be no doubt ko'd in a round. Haye said the guy wasnt even a boxing trainer but a ligger whom he had selling shirts for him when they first met !

Comment

• Christian Hammer: 'I broke David Price down'

'David Haye might as well be fighting Hulk Hogan or Big Daddy'

Haye vs Bellew: David Haye surprised to find Anthony Joshua as world champion upon his return

Lennox Lewis feels Wladimir Klitschko would beat Anthony Joshua if he had Manny Steward

On This Day: Oliver McCall suffers mental breakdown during rematch with Lennox Lewis

Comment

• Comment

• Wasn't Browne busted twice in a row now, how's he not a drugs cheat.

Comment

• David Haye looks to be in great shape 3 weeks before Tony Bellew fight (PHOTO)

Haye vs Bellew: 'Tony Bellew to target Anthony Joshua if he defeats David Haye'

Izu Ugonoh hopes win over Dominic Breazeale will take him a step closer to WBC king Deontay Wilder

Joseph Parker's promoters hope beating Hughie Fury will set up Anthony Joshua fight

Hughie Fury: I believe I’m the best heavyweight in the world

On This Day: Down Goes Tyson! Buster Douglas stuns Mike Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X