Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update opening post schedule. Freedom taking a vacation so anyone feel free to post any hw news, etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Update opening post schedule. Freedom taking a vacation so anyone feel free to post any hw news, etc...
      Is that code for he's temp-banned or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Is that code for he's temp-banned or something?
        Yes, but he'll be back in due time. He's a good poster and provides good info to this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Yes, but he'll be back in due time. He's a good poster and provides good info to this forum.
          Yeah, no doubt. At first I thought you were saying that he is actually on a vacation somewhere, but then I noticed he was banned and thought wait a sec.

Glad you are keeping the schedule up to date. Maybe I'll post some news later if I find any.

Comment

• Freedom got banned because he is a troll.

And really, what is the point of this thread? You could conceivably make one for every weight class. Welterweight Schedule 2012. Or Super Middleweight Schedule 2012.

But no one does that.

Are the heavyweights so sucky and so hard up for attention that we have to make a post dedicated just to them?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Freedom got banned because he is a troll.

And really, what is the point of this thread? You could conceivably make one for every weight class. Welterweight Schedule 2012. Or Super Middleweight Schedule 2012.

But no one does that.

Are the heavyweights so sucky and so hard up for attention that we have to make a post dedicated just to them?
              Go make the welterweight or super middleweight thread than and quit moaning in here.

Comment

• Peter Fury talks about Tyson fighting David Price and the Klitschkos:

Peter Fury on Tyson Facing Price and Klitschkos - Boxing News

David Price talks about fighting Tyson Fury:

Price on Fury Fight: Everyone Deserves It To Happen! - Boxing News

Richard Towers pulls out of his fight with Lucas Browne:

Towers erkrankt - Kampf gegen Lucas Browne fällt aus

George Foreman III keeps on winning:

George Foreman III siegt wieder

And George Foreman III will fight on Manuel Charr's Dec 21 card in Germany.

Promoter Manuel Charr holt George Foreman III nach Deutschland

Comment

• Comment

• In Russia yesterday, Denis Bakhtov defeated Danny Williams by UD. Scores were 99-90, 99-91 and 99-88.

Mariusz Wach "I trusted my coaches and believed the supplements they were giving me were legal substances"

Мариуш Вах: Эта ситуация меня не сломает

Promising young heavyweight Michael Wallisch has been poorly managed and inactive for over a year, but has now signed with promoter Lucas Konecny and will be fighting on Dec 21 in the Czech Republic.

Michael Wallisch boxt in Tschechien

Andrew Golota returns on Feb 23:

Andrew Golota-Przemyslaw Saleta Heads To 2/23 Date - Boxing News

Magomed Abdusalamov's manager challenges top heavyweights.

Sampson Dares Top Heavyweights To Fight Magomed - Boxing News

Peter Fury talks about Tyson coming to the US on Mar 17:

World Boxing News: Peter Fury: Tyson to crack America on St. Patricks Day

Manuel Charr will face Konstantin Airich on Dec 21 for the WBC Silver title.

World Boxing News: Charr to face Airich on December 21 for WBC Silver title

Peter Fury talks about Tyson Fury's progress:

Peter Fury on Tyson Fury�s Progress, Rise in Status - Boxing News

Richard Towers says most of Wladimir Klitschko's sparring partners get KOed, but he did not.

Ричард Тауэрс: Горжусь тем, что Кличко меня не нокаутировал

Comment

• Deontay Wilder finalizing his preparation for the fight with Kelvin Price on Saturday:

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...boju-s-prajsom

David Price acknowledges Tyson Fury fought well against Kevin Johnson:

http://boxingnews.com.ua/ru/novosti/...oroshij-bokser

Comment

Working...
                      X