No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
    That monstrous bid was really to put Ryaninsky and his outfit out there, kinda like when Haymon wasn't going to allow ROC to use one of his men to make huge waves for their coming out party especially given that Haymon was about to unveil his PBC project. Are their really any guarantees Ryaninsky will pay through the nose for the fight ? I'm not saying he will not, likely he will but what assurances are thier ?

I'd like to think if Wilder keeps fighting on NBC gaining the nation wide exposure he could then feature on a showtime ppv versus Wlad, lets be honest that ain't happening against Povetkin, but as you say Ryabinksy could trump all that, his would that even work would it be a joint PBc/Ryabinsky collaboration, I suppose all we can do is speculate right now.

Wat fight would you prefer to see a unification or Wilder facing Povetkin ? I personally do not want to see Povetkin v Wlad again, and what is the likelihood Wlad ever gets his hands on the WBC belt if Povetkin gets ahold of it first ? Ryabinsky has already stated a rematch between the two is certainly not a good idea with international relationships as they are right now.
    I'd like to see Wilder-Povetkin. I think it's much more competitive and unpredictable than Wlad-Wilder. At this point in time, Wladimir Klitschko beats anyone out there, except maybe Joseph Parker - but that's a different discussion.

On paper, Povektin-Wilder is a competitive fight. Both guys have their strengths and weaknesses and it's, really, anyone's fight to win. A lot of posters don't give Wilder much of a chance against Povetkin but that's ridiculous. Wilder is a monster puncher, has the killer instinct of a young George Foreman and is in incredible physical shape and his boxing skills are coming along. I think Wilder beats Povetkin but I don't think he beats Wladimir

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        October

Tue 13:

Gerald Washington - Amir Mansour (Fox Sports 1)
        Michael Hunter - Jason Douglas (Fox Sports 1)

Luis Ortiz - Matias Ariel Vidondo (HBO PPV)

Fri 23:

Jarrell Miller - Akhror Muralimov (Showtime)

Fri 30:

Tony Thompson - Malik Scott (Bounce TV)

November

Wed 4:

Alexander Povetkin - Mariusz Wach (Russia 2)

Sat 28:

Wladimir Klitschko - Tyson Fury (HBO)

December

Sat 12:

Anthony Joshua - Dillian Whyte (Sky Sports=

Oh yeah, thats whats up. Alot of heavyweight fight, some better match up than others, but they are all on television.
        Thats great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandur View Post
          Oh yeah, thats whats up. Alot of heavyweight fight, some better match up than others, but they are all on television.
          Thats great!
          Thanks for reminding me.

I've edited the opening post with more TV information.

Comment

• Heavyweights on PBC: Adam Kownocki vs Rodney Hernandez

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              Thanks for reminding me.

I've edited the opening post with more TV information.

Awesome!
              Glad just to have help in any way in this great thread

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by The Hammer; 10-11-2015, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• Luis Ortiz vs. Matias Ariel Vidondo on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X