Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Thompson Disappointed At Fight Postponement

ESPN's Heavyweight rankings

Comment

• Toney vs Charr?? Obviously Toney is an old shot fighter but Charr looked like crap in his last fight and extremely easy to hit. I'm wondering how this fight goes down - Toney should rolling and counter punching Charr all night?

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko will next fight on May 30, 2015 in Lvov, Ukraine if he defeats Pulev

Comment

• Anthony Joshua could face David Haye next summer

Comment

• Comment

• I'm tired of champions fighting only twice a year, they should fight 3-4 times a year.

Comment

• Anthony Joshua interview

Comment

• Originally posted by KO'er View Post
                  I'm tired of champions fighting only twice a year, they should fight 3-4 times a year.
                  Originally posted by Freedom2014
                  I agree. They should fight at least three times a year, especially if they're winning easily.
                  Well Wlad ain't beating Louis record,disappointed in reading this.he said he was going to fight three times every year,I know 2013 Ryabinsky win the purse bid and intended on putting the fight on later than Wlad hoped,but he could have fought between then and Leapai.tnat defence was farcical,he says he is in it for breaking records and wants all belts,Louis's record etc so I understand the need to face Leapai rather than relinquish.May is a joke though,and not a funny one at that,I want to see him taking optional defences between each mandatories to bulk his record up,the Louis record won't be broken unless he fights well into his mid forties,injuries slowing his defences,I don't see it ever happening now.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X