Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on Gerald Washington's next opponent? I know it's early days, but he should be looking at top 15 ranked fighter next, surely?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Horrible performance from Wach, but good to see him active. Hopefully he'll be matched with one of prospects shortly.
      Haven't seen this yet, maybe I will avoid. Is it worth a watch ? How many rounds is it ?

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Any word on Gerald Washington's next opponent? I know it's early days, but he should be looking at top 15 ranked fighter next, surely?
      I never heard of this guy. Im hoping they push Parker on this year, get him some serious momentum, a fight versus Browne would be huge.

Comment

Absolutely agree. He looked to have turned things around, both mentally and physically, for Stiverne II - but, alas, he's slipped again. Shame.
        I think it truly hurts more because I really believed in him after the first Stiverne fight, the post fight interview he be like I'm getting back to work, it not over etc ... Then he destroys Mitchell, Fury ducks the WBC mandatory fight offs and Arreola comes back into play again, having seen Stiverne unable to put him away the first time with him having the nose in such bad shape I didn't think Stiverne could do whst he did the 2nd time.

After all his potential title shots and failures I believed thst was it after last April, but their was no reason he could not come back and give a good account of himself at contender level, ok the Stiverne loss must have hurt his pride and tested his belief, but why crawl into a ring in that shape. It's embarrassing being his fan when he does that shi.t, you can't defend that shi.t.

Comment

Any word on Gerald Washington's next opponent? I know it's early days, but he should be looking at top 15 ranked fighter next, surely?
          I'd enjoy seeing some matchups between Washington and other fringe contenders (for example, Szpilka)

Charles Martin is a better up-and-coming heavyweight than Washington.

Comment

• Despite claims, Robert Helenius will make his comeback in Tallinn!

EXCLUSIVE Razor Ruddock: I am going to shock a lot of people and win the world heavyweight title

Comment

• Mansour And Dawejko Clash In Local Showdown

AMIR MANSOUR ON JOEY DAWEJKO CLASH: "I'M GONNA SMASH THIS KID"

EXCLUSIVE Curtis Harper: I would knock out Chris Arreola in rematch

Comment

• Comment

• Åland Islands Court dismisses Sauerlands claim, Helenius will fight

Helenius WILL fight in Estonia Saturday

Comment

• Denis Boytsov 214.3
                    Irineu Beato Costa Jr 266.9

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Denis Boytsov 214.3
                      Irineu Beato Costa Jr 266.9
                      Wow, that's a very low weight for Boytsov. He must be taking his training serious

Comment

Working...
                      X