Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder happy to be fighting his friend Malik Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
      You're trolling.give your head a wobble.

Hardly trolling. Charr is an average fighter at best now living off his undeserved title shot at Vitali. Which is fair enough. He's never really looked good against his sub par foes he's faced off against. He probably lost to Zac Page is his first step up fight. Since the Vitali fight he's been involved in to the naked eye two of the most corrupt fights I've seen in years against Saglam and Airich. Especially the Saglam fight, where Charr was getting beaten up easily for two rounds only for Saglam to quit on his stool due to a 'serious injury', yes so serious he fought again not long afterwards. Charr is easily the worst highly ranked HW amongst the orgs. He's there for taking. There's not been one of his fights where he's looked a serious threat to any top 20 HW's.

Kingpin can certainly stop Charr. He clearly has far less in his arsenal than Leapia who Johnson clowned.

Comment

• przemek garczarczyk @garnekmedia
        According to very reliable sources, Bryant Jennings did not accept the offer to fight Mike Perez. HBO must be disappointed #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          przemek garczarczyk @garnekmedia
          According to very reliable sources, Bryant Jennings did not accept the offer to fight Mike Perez. HBO must be disappointed #boxing
          Jennings WBC ranking will suffer then ? Maybe Charr may be next in line to be ordered,if Jennings has other intentions,maybe the IBF route.Chagaev versus Jennings could be ordered to face the winner of Adamek against Czar.

Comment

• Is Malik Scott running out of time?

"I plan on taking him into deep water and baptizing him" Malik Scott

David Price vs. Ondrej Pala rescheduled for April 12 in Denmark

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Does tonight's result change your opinion of Wilder, Freedom?

Comment

• Deontay Wilder has 31 KOs in 31 fights

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Does tonight's result change your opinion of Wilder, Freedom?
                    No. I've always said he may have great potential but I wasn't sure about him because of his carefully picked soft opposition.

The KO tonight looked like a dive, Malik could have gotten up but didn't want to. So I still have the same opinion of Wilder. I'm still not sure about him.

Comment

• Last edited by The Hammer; 03-16-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X