No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    Mr Hat better not stink the joint out again....

I think Del Boy's chin has been cracked man, he dont hold a shot like he used to. Still a tough guy with big balls who comes to fight. I like Chisora to win that and obviously the Fury's to win as well
    Yes, Del Boy has looked vulnerable recently. I'm not sure whether it has something to do with the weight he's cut, or simply the beating he sustained against Vitali and Haye.

I like the guy; he fights on the front foot and works the body. I would like to see him against Wladimir, but I fear he'll take another defeat this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Plus Pulev is too damn slow...I don't think I've ever seen a generation of heavyweights as slow as this bunch.
      Yes, he's certainly not fleet-footed. As the guy above said, Pulev's guard is too open and he's not agile enough to avoid Wladimir's offence (jab, straight-right).

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Plus Pulev is too damn slow...I don't think I've ever seen a generation of heavyweights as slow as this bunch.
        He might be slow, but he has very fast feet. His hands are quite fast in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
          He might be slow, but he has very fast feet. His hands are quite fast in my opinion.
          Pulev isn't slow considering his size, 6'4, 250 pounds. He's quite agile too, and he's a boxer. But he has a too loose defense when he'll be facing some of the real hard hitters. Pulev seems to have a good chin, though.

Comment

• Comment

• Mariusz Wach: 'People always think I'm Ivan Drago'

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                He makes some good points regarding Froch.

Comment

• Michael Grant is one of several possible opponents for Mariusz Wach's next fight

David Price returns on March 8 in Berlin

Kevin Johnson looking forward to beating 'upstanding guy' Dereck Chisora and rejoining title race

Comment

• Joey Abell: "I expect a slugfest with Tyson Fury on February 15"

Comment

• I remember years ago you sported a Joey "Minnesota Ice" Abell avi...

Comment

Working...
                      X