Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    LMAO

Charr-Peter McNeely would have been a great fight.

Comment

• Vitali Klitschko speaks: “I am happy to keep the WBC belt. Manuel showed his heart but we all have to follow the rules and if the referee stops it is over! I know I would have knocked out Charr later.”

The fight was watched by 9.22 million viewers in Germany alone (market share 43.7%).

Comment

• I hope the Haye-Vitali fight materializes. The build up will be funny with Haye's trash talk, I'm not so sure about the fight though. Pumped up! Come on Hayemaker!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Vitali Klitschko speaks: “I am happy to keep the WBC belt. Manuel showed his heart but we all have to follow the rules and if the referee stops it is over! I know I would have knocked out Charr later.”

The fight was watched by 9.22 million viewers in Germany alone (market share 43.7%).
          Haye - "Maybe I should run for Mayor of London"

Comment

• danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

The @Klitschko camp says Vitali's wipeout of Charr on Saturday was watched by 9.22 million viewers in Germany (a 43.7% market share). SICK.
            twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=danrafaelespn

Comment

• Manuel Charr files a protest with the WBC:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...boja-s-klichko

Vitali Klitschko says he would like a farewell fight with David Haye in Kiev:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...s-heem-v-kieve

Comment

• Over 8 million people in Ukraine watched Klitschko-Charr on IHTEP.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...-11_18_40.html

Comment

• Kostya Tszyu says Alexander Povetkin is in great shape.

Tszyu says Povetkin's lost fat and gained muscle, and his endurance has improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Kostya Tszyu says Alexander Povetkin is in great shape.

Tszyu says Povetkin's lost fat and gained muscle, and his endurance has improved.
                    Is Tszyu training Povetkin now? I heard several reports about Povetkin redication to improving his strength and condition. He needs something like this to jump start his career again

Comment

• jeremy williams is fighting again? i will always remember him for 3 fights. henry akinwande, sam peter & his hilarious fight vs andre purlette. scott ledoux was freaking out the ref was so bad & then after he challenged george foreman to a rematch(both 54 at the time)foreman had said in the press he could still be the heavyweight champ if he wanted to so ledoux laughed & issued a challenge. he was saying he had been training & putting in rounds & he asked foreman how many cheeseburgers he was eating every day...

Comment

Working...
                      X