• Show
Clear All

• Mansour, Rodriguez and Cunningham out to make top division headlines

WBN Photo: Mansour v Price weigh-in results

Derric Rossy v Jonte Willis weigh-in results

Lucas Browne eases past Clarence Tillman and on to Commonwealth title shot

WBN Video: Lucas Browne talks Clarence Tillman victory, future title shot

Comment

• Who's Lucas Browne going to fight for the British Commonwealth Title? Fury? Chisora? Price?

Comment

• is pulev usually that heavy? I always thought he was an average sized heavyweight

Comment

• Originally posted by valero View Post
          Who's Lucas Browne going to fight for the British Commonwealth Title? Fury? Chisora? Price?
          I'm not sure.

It won't be Price who needs to rejuvenate against a few soft opponents. It's unlikely to be Fury, who has his eyes on a world title or Chisora, who will be defending his European title.

It could be Michael Sprott or Audley Harrison.

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
          is pulev usually that heavy? I always thought he was an average sized heavyweight
          No, he's a big man, just under 6′5".

He's usually around 250. He was 252¾ for his last fight with Thompson, and 249¼ for his fight with Ustinov.

The heaviest he's been was 254¼ against Derric Rossy and the lightest he's been in his past ten fights was 245½ against Alexander Dimitrenko.

I think about 242 to 245 would be his ideal fighting weight.
          Last edited by The Hammer; 12-14-2013, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
            I'm not sure.

It won't be Price who needs to rejuvenate against a few soft opponents. It's unlikely to be Fury, who has his eyes on a world title or Chisora, who will be defending his European title.

It could be Michael Sprott or Audley Harrison.

No, he's a big man, just under 6′5".

He's usually around 250. He was 252¾ for his last fight with Thompson, and 249¼ for his fight with Ustinov.

The heaviest he's been was 254¼ against Derric Rossy and the lightest he's been in his past to fights was 245½ against Alexander Dimitrenko.

I think about 242 to 245 would be his ideal fighting weight.
            wow,,,never realized he was that big. not sure if that would make his chances against wlad any better or not but at least he's anchored down so to speak

Comment

• Cameron lost to minto TKO7

Comment

• Originally posted by molinari View Post
                Cameron lost to minto TKO7
                Beautiful! Happy to see Minto have success against b level opponents like Cameron. Minto was just coming off a decent run at Prizefighter so it's no surprise that he able to handle Cameron

Comment

• Today in Kiev, Vladimir Tereshkin knocked Alexey Mazikin down three times and won by UD

Brian Minto defeats Shane Cameron by TKO 7

Dereck Chisora sets his sights on world title shot

Comment

• I'm watching pulev fighting a guy who shouldn't be getting a shot at the ibf belt... This is one of the things that is wrong with boxing.

Comment

• What a brawl!

Kubrat Pulev defeated Joey Abell by TKO 4.

Pulev was down for the first time in his pro career. Abell was down multiple times including several times in the wild 4th round.

Comment

Working...
                      X