• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom.
    Vitali Klitschko's final week of training:

Nice footage, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by macman View Post
      Agree about Wilder - if his management are still putting him in farcical matchups 25 bouts into his pro career after a decent amateur career, then it looks like he's a pure hype job.

Scottish heavyweight David Price is the up & coming guy that is looking like the real deal, & hoping to see more of him.
      Hopefully he will get rid of Audley Harrison for good, although it is still a dangerous fight against a much more experienced opponent, no matter how inconsistent or full of cr*p Harrison is.

For a fan of the professionalism in boxing, Please David, knock this a**hole clean out of the ring!
      Sorry for a late reply, but Price is definitely not Scottish

Comment

• As it gets close, I'm really excited about Adamek-Walker. Adamek doesn't hit all that hard (in terms of heavyweights), but he is a tough son of a *****. Walker is past his prime, but he still has the right hand that dropped Arreola.

Could be a great fight, i'm very curious to see what kind of shape Walker is in tomorrow.

He's been pretty lethargic in his fights, but when he has a guy hurt he can still lay it on thick.

Comment

• The card featuring the Australian heavyweight title fight between Solomon Haumono vs Franklin Egobi is live on Fox Sports Australia. The fight is a couple bouts away I think.

Comment

• Botha looks like he's just come out the pub from the pictures I saw of the weigh in.

Comment

• Is anyone streaming the Pianeta-Botha fight?

Comment

• i feel sorry for adamek he is just too small to beat a klitschko too small to beat a wilder fury or price he is just hoping to fight povetkin a small guy i think to say yes i was heavyweight champ but all those big guys would do a number on him hes just too small, i also feel sorry for those three guys because people keep saying or they havent fought anyone, i have followed boxing for donkeys years, i mean seventies, ali frazier foreman norton holmes shavers ellis quarry chuvalo and the eighties although weaker was holmes tyson spinks witherspoon tubbs smith etc and now we have chambers boystov chagaev adamek sorry but its a bit devoid yes all good fighters but not on that level so these guys will never be able to satisfy everyone for opponents pre title or even if they win it because the talent is not there, although the icing on the cake is that wladmir price fury wilder will all hit the top ranks roughly at same time and we can have some great fights as they fight each other and swap titles between them

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                  Interview with Ray Ausin:

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/b...mov-bil-silnee

Austin says Wladimir Klitschkos is the most skilled and athletic boxer he's ever fought, but Sultan Ibragimov had a harder punch.
                  i don't think austin can say that considering he was able to take ibragimov's best & get a draw while he folded like an accordian vs wlads punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewanubis View Post
                    i feel sorry for adamek he is just too small to beat a klitschko too small to beat a wilder fury or price he is just hoping to fight povetkin a small guy i think to say yes i was heavyweight champ but all those big guys would do a number on him hes just too small, i also feel sorry for those three guys because people keep saying or they havent fought anyone, i have followed boxing for donkeys years, i mean seventies, ali frazier foreman norton holmes shavers ellis quarry chuvalo and the eighties although weaker was holmes tyson spinks witherspoon tubbs smith etc and now we have chambers boystov chagaev adamek sorry but its a bit devoid yes all good fighters but not on that level so these guys will never be able to satisfy everyone for opponents pre title or even if they win it because the talent is not there, although the icing on the cake is that wladmir price fury wilder will all hit the top ranks roughly at same time and we can have some great fights as they fight each other and swap titles between them
                    Interesting commentary.

Try to include a couple periods next time. And, maybe even a comma or two.

Comment

• Today was a fun day for heavyweight boxing. I enjoyed the fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X