• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

its all part of the act to get Floyd to sign the contract

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
        i agree he is a very gd pressure fighter but against mosley/marquez he averaged 657 punches in the fight n against clottey/margarito he threw over 1150 punches.
        those were the only 2 fights where pac had that much of pucnhes thrown...60 puches per round is still high volume....floyd averaged 26 puches per round vs baldomir, now, thats low..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          1.how about i just embed the vid...at 1:04 mark

....what lefthook are you talking about?....are you seein things that are not there?...lol 2. nonsense 3. he prolly did...pac was making anme for himslef at that time ... beacese lots of inferior southpaws knew how to fight floyd ..they were just not good enough to keep doing what was giving floyd problems and that due to floyd inflciting damagae to them too...
          You being serious? If you didn't see Hatton drop his right and start to jump in with a left-hook, I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe you'll see it if you watch it in slow motion, like Pacquiao fights.
          Last edited by bMak; 12-08-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

those were the only 2 fights where pac had that much of pucnhes thrown...60 puches per round is still high volume....floyd averaged 26 puches per round vs baldomir, now, thats low..
            Not that it makes any difference to you, but it just ISN'T true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2650029

He averaged 38 punches per round.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
              You being serious? If you didn't see Hatton drop his right and start to jump in with a left-hook, I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe you'll see it if you watch it in slow motion, like Pacquiao fights.
              you are hallucinaing my man...there was no left hook thrown by hatton...he got caught before he could throw anything....

plus, if floyd was so good countering with a left hook , how come there is only one fight that youre basing this on?...shoud'nt it be more if he was so good countering with a left hook?...lol

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post

Good post bro, ur the only that makes sense in here.

Comment

you are hallucinaing my man...there was no left hook thrown by hatton...he got caught before he could throw anything....

plus, if floyd was so good countering with a left hook , how come there is only one fight that youre basing this on?...shoud'nt it be more if he was so good countering with a left hook?...lol
                  So you're trying to convince me, and I'm sure others, that Hatton simply opened himself up and dove in face-first? Cool.

Anyway, you're a boxing fan. I shouldn't have to go through fights holding your hand. If you don't think Floyd Mayweather is a counterpuncher, then what could I really tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
                    So you're trying to convince me, and I'm sure others, that Hatton simply opened himself up and dove in face-first? Cool.

Anyway, you're a boxing fan. I shouldn't have to go through fights holding your hand. If you don't think Floyd Mayweather is a counterpuncher, then what could I really tell you?
                    not trying to convice anyone.....and not sayin hatton opned himslef up on purpose either....im just sayin , hatton did not throw anything when floyd caught him...

i never said floyd is not a counterpuncher either...actually , his right hand counter is the best ive seen....but im realsitic and floyd is not as versatile of a counterpuncer as many make him out to be....

i reveiw many of his fights from time to time and i observe....

Comment

Originally posted by FloydPacquiaoJr View Post
                      Cant wait till hear the excuses after the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X