Comments Thread For: Andy Lee vs. Martin Murray in Talks For Martinez-Macklin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hbo should demand lee fight pirog.

Comment

setting up easy martinez opponents way to go hbo!

Comment

Andy would give martinez a good challenge surprise a lot of people....sergio is no beast the way people are sayin

Comment

this is going down at the garden?? are tickets for this going on sale soon?

Comment

Pirog has a unification bout with Geale in the works. Why would he be interested in Lee?

While I do think Murray looked good against Sturm, I had Sturm winning the fight by 2 or 1 rounds. Honestly though, he looks interchangeable with most of the 10 middleweights. (excluding Martinez) None of them really stand out to me. If any of the top middleweights fought each other, I would have 50/50 odds for most of the matchups.

Ring just put in Murray in the top 10 this week so that's interesting. It's probably Lee's toughest fight and I could definitely see this being a good competitive fight. 3 out of the 4 middleweights are rated so it's as close as a middleweight tournament as we can get. =\
            Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-08-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Lee KO's Murray. . .

Comment

Isn't Tyson Fury also meant to be on this bill? Or was Hennessy talking bollocks when he said that>

Comment

Im going to this so far a good card

Comment

good tough fight for lee, hopefully he is able to come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Pirog has a unification bout with Geale in the works. Why would he be interested in Lee?

While I do think Murray looked good against Sturm, I had Sturm winning the fight by 2 or 1 rounds. Honestly though, he looks interchangeable with most of the 10 middleweights. (excluding Martinez) None of them really stand out to me. If any of the top middleweights fought each other, I would have 50/50 odds for most of the matchups.

Ring just put in Murray in the top 10 this week so that's interesting. It's probably Lee's toughest fight and I could definitely see this being a good competitive fight. 3 out of the 4 middleweights are rated so it's as close as a middleweight tournament as we can get. =\
                      i doubt that even comes off and because this will be on hbo. if he can beat another hbo hypester they might decide to turn him into one of their hbo hypesters or at least try to get martinez to figth him. even if pirog beats geale so what. no one will see it or care and martinez will just keep fighting bums and say pirog is a nobody.

Comment

Working...
                      X