Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland vs Molina Deal Reached For January 28 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, this is gonna be good. I got Kirkland by TKO around the 8th round.

Comment

Kirk is gna win if they sdecide to have a slug fest...... Mark my word.. MOlina is a much skilled fighter... but he doesn't have near the power of KIrk.. he cldn't even stop CIntron in his tracks.. I dont think he has the punchin power but he does have more skills than Kirk, if he stays aways from brawling and uses his jab he can beat Kirkland.. BUt if he decides to brawl with him, hes gna go to sleep soon...Very soon...

Comment

Kirkland-Molina is a decent matchup. I'd like to see Alvarez fight Delvin Rodriguez, and the winners could fight.

Morales-Garcia for the WBC title at 140 would be good. Danny Garcia is a legit, solid fighter.

Comment

Molina will outbox Kirkland, Kirkland has trouble with technical fighters, he's not the smartest fighter in the world, he's all power, a brawler, no technique and very poor defense, Molina is very underrated and will take advantage out of Kirkland's flaws, which are many.

Comment

Remember the Ishida - Kirkland fight ? .. and please don't say oh well he wasn't trained by Anne Wolfe smh ... Ishida starting using his range, and boxing Kirkland, and Kirkland looked dumbfounded. "They was flash knockdowns" also it doesn't take much of a punch to put Kirkland down.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan89 View Post
              Remember the Ishida - Kirkland fight ? .. and please don't say oh well he wasn't trained by Anne Wolfe smh ... Ishida starting using his range, and boxing Kirkland, and Kirkland looked dumbfounded. "They was flash knockdowns" also it doesn't take much of a punch to put Kirkland down.
              he wasn't.

kirkland vs molina baby

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
                Kirk is gna win if they sdecide to have a slug fest...... Mark my word.. MOlina is a much skilled fighter... but he doesn't have near the power of KIrk.. he cldn't even stop CIntron in his tracks.. I dont think he has the punchin power but he does have more skills than Kirk, if he stays aways from brawling and uses his jab he can beat Kirkland.. BUt if he decides to brawl with him, hes gna go to sleep soon...Very soon...
                Molinas power isn't great, but against Kirkland's suspect chin...

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Molinas power isn't great, but against Kirkland's suspect chin...
                  Exactly what I'm saying, Ishida also had 6 KO's still managed to put Kirkland on the floor 3 times.

Comment

in Macho Man Randy Savage's voice: OOoooooooh yeahhhhhh

Comment

Can someone tell me is Molina signed with Golden Boy or Top Rank ? last i knew he was with TR ...

Comment

Working...
                      X